Burninator looking for strong members

hello everyone, currently burninator is ranked top 100 level 55 currently we have a lot of slots free minimum requirements are: - 4000 trophies and 150k donations -donations must be done daily -10 fights on every war (or as much as possible if u don’t have anough food) what we offer: -Permanent: blazing knights,stunning ogre,raging wolf, we’re working to get barricade -Occasionally: variable/7 power archer, variable/4 ranged bomber -advice on base design etc you can contact me in game : flamer0 or make an apply request directly here or in game see ya around

I’ll join! Oh wait, I’m already in it. Good post though, flamer.

i deserve a candy for this

bump it up, come on we need members to enter in the family

:slight_smile:

great alliance!

come in come in

Hi, I know I’m below your requirements, but I upgrade constantly, I use all attacks in war and am working on upgrading alliance tower to 150k. I’m looking for an active experienced alliance to advise me through my growth. I am hero lvl 40 and would like the opportunity to prove my worth. I am fiercely loyal to those loyal to me. Thanks for your time. (Ign Gaffah)

hi i was looking at your guild and thought it looked great but im just shy of 3.1k trophys (my old guild never ran boosts even during war season) i was wondering if you would let me join despite the slightly lower trophys because i have 500k donation tower that i can use every day and will attack 10/10 on every war gladly im VERY active and ALWAYS improving offense+defense + looking for a helpful guild i sent you a friend request in game so we can discuss i hope that is still ok

@gaffah: i appreciate that you took a minute of your time to check on topic and guild, but we really need players that can fight in wars and get good donations,please come back when u have the requirements we ask (which can also change in time)

@monkeys: thanks a lot for checking topic and making request, you’re in the carriage baby

bump it up

Enter the big family

we need good fighters, come in

Come tu burn and prove your might

bump it up