buying gems,by using cellphone load..

I am a player of royal rebolt II and i love it,thats why i invite all of my friend as a student…

But we have a problems we want to buy gems but we dont have anny credit card,and i am suggesting why make an option for example by the use of cellphone load to buy gems in your store,we hoping for your kind,consideration for making this thing happend,more power flaregames…

I think Google decided that that’s too dangerous. Android system (and all other systems) do not support that.

No i think android have it,for example in the clash of clan games,they using cellphone load to buy gems other option than credit card…thats why i suggesting it,they make it in clash of clans game…it is not possible for royal rebolt II,try to play clash if clans…to prove yourself if im not mistaken…

Actually, in my Windows Phone I bought gems with cellphone load once, but I can’t remember how I did it…

Maybe its different for every country and mobile network you are using, im windows phone user too. When buying gems the default payment method was my mobile phone account. And the other options are credit card or paypal

How were you able to purchase gems using mobile phone loads with a windows phone because one of our members has the same issue… his default payment is cc and other option would be debit card and paypal. Thanks!