Can I play on iOS and android?

Hi all,

First of all I am not sure if this question was already asked so please bear with me.

My query is - I have the game on iOS iPad. But I don’t get to carry it everywhere especially at work. Is it possible to have the same game synced on my mobile which is android? This will help me play for shorter more frequent durations.

Thanks a ton.

FROM http://forums.flaregames.com/topic/34-the-official-royal-revolt-2-technical-faq/ 

Android:

To share your game on Android, please make sure that you are logged in with the same Google account on both devices. Play through the tutorial on your first device and give your king a name. Afterwards, download the game on your other device and start it. Your savegame should now load automatically and you should be able to play on two devices simultaneously.

iOS:

To share your game on iOS, please make sure that you are logged in with the same iCloud ID and have iCloud enabled on both devices. Create a game on your first device and give your king a name. Afterwards, start another game on your second device and play through the tutorial as well. Upon completing the first tutorial fight, the game will ask you if you want to sign in using your existing account. Confirm this option. You should now be able to play on two devices simultaneously.