Can Pro League Run All Week?

I want to play Pro league every week, but there are times when I just can’t fit it in over the weekend, or other days when I want to play RR2 on a Weds night or something and don’t really have anything to do in the game.  I would like it if the next pro league started immediately after (or even shortly after) the previous one ended.  Is there some reason they need to be spaced out or only run for 4 days.  It doesn’t seem like there would be any downside to having it run for 6-7 days. 

Given that this a mode people have to spend gems to play, I would think that it would even be the best business choice to make it available all the time.

My guess, it’s because of multi accounts playing, less time means less time to train on different accounts. 

Well, it only takes 40 minutes to play. It already takes too long to get your rewards. I don’t want to wait even longer. While it would be nice to have a full 7 days to get your battles done, it’s really annoying to the players who finished on the first day. I don’t think it’s worth it, personally

It could also be for the reason the Tom put above. To lessen the amount of hackers that enter

Haha, he must ask that increase the Pro-League time for 45 minutes lol. No one will wait for the pro-league. I want that the pro-league comes down to 3 days.

Hi Entropy42,

ONE of the reasons is that the Pro-League is also being playtested, and there are some additional preparational tasks in the background that take some time. Since this thread also didn’t get so much traction, I think this will not be changed in the foreseeable future.

Thank you for the inquiry. :slight_smile: