Yes, it’s absolutely heartbreaking that there are such major issues with the War Leagues, after we spent so much time getting them to you. I have been away for 7 days (yes, I know it was unfortunate timing, but it was unavoidable), so apologies for my lack of responses to your multiple questions.
For us this means we will try and fix these bugs and issues asap, so we can get you guys the experience we designed, and not this horribly disappointing start. Please believe me when I say that we are very sorry and disappointed that it came to this!
Here are some answers to your questions:
- The Alliances in Green will go up at the end of the Season (after the 4th War). The Alliances in Red will go down.
- Each player in every Alliance will get the number of Gems stated next to the League they are in after being promoted/demoted.
- All Alliances will get the Blessings listed in the League they are in after being promoted/demoted.
- The Blessings will be activated for 1 week, and can be prolonged until the end of the next Season.
- The individual cost of the War Blessings has been reduced to make up for the fact that it is now up to 9 Blessings.
- League of Titans:
- The top 3 Alliances will receive different rewards.
- All members of the top Alliance overall will receive a Chest of the Victor (I will not yet specify the contents).
- All members of the 2nd Alliance will receive a Chest of the Adversary, 3rd Alliance = Chest of the Challenger.
- The top Alliance receives 3 additional Blessings, working the same way as the others, 2nd Alliance 2, 3rd Alliance 1. These blessings are designed to be more attacking in nature, rather than defensive (though they could be used for some more varied and surprising defensive strategies).
- League of Mortals:
- No War Blessings can be won, only Alliance Gold.
- The only way to gain a reward at the end of the Season is to be promoted to the league of Warriors.
- Alliances with equal Torch counts will be ordered by VP.
Feel free to fire more questions my way.