Can we please have the option to switch off units shadow as well as gargoyles shake screen effect?

Can we please have the option to switch off units shadow as well as gargoyles shake screen effect?

The game is becoming too laggy for mobile users. So many units on the screen. Recently, gargoyle towers have gone up to 4 spawns instead of 3 too. Soon, we’ll have baby wolves coming out of wolves as well.

It probably be ok for PC users. I have a gaming laptop with GTX 1060 too but I’m playing this game on my mobile and I don’t think any flagship mobile is able to cope with the progress.

Plus, surely it won’t be too time consuming to implement such a fix. It will however help so many mobile users here to finally play the game without the annoying lag.

(Using Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Android)

3 Likes

That’s the main reason why I keep avoiding Gargoyle bases on my phone and even when I don’t…

Raiding overall on the Smartphone is always worse because it always gets laggy at some point.

So yeah, I’d love if we could drop a lot of graphics in detriment of performance even if just on mobile!

EDIT: Better move this to the ideas/suggestions thread, at least we can give a “vote” there.

Both of these things are on our backlog, as we would like to see them in game as well. But I don’t have a time estimate yet, when they will make the cut :rr2zombie:

I would appreciate this as well. :wink: to see how many people vote for this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice to at least know it’s in the backlog. However, would appreciate if it could be brought forward since there’s going to be even more units in the game.

I assume baby wolves won’t be the only rune that could spawn extra units in the future too.