Cannot connect to RR2

[remove the following text before writing the topic]
Thanks for reporting and helping us to make the game better! Before submitting a bug, please make sure that you have checked if your bug was already reported in the past and if it is under review. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also make sure, that it is indeed a bug you are reporting and that you do not need the help of our customer support, because it is a payment/account related issue (your boosts are gone, your gems have disappeared, your account got banned…) :thinking:

No thread was opened? You are sure customer service cannot help you here? Okay, then please proceed:

I order to help make your post as good as possible give us the following information:

Use the following text as a template for your topic:

1. In a single sentence, describe your bug, like you are telling a friend about it and try to make it as descriptive as possible.

2. What steps do you need to take to make this bug happen? We need to be able to reproduce it. Make sure you write down steps, such as this is the first action, the second step and so on.

3. What is actually supposed to happen? If the bug didn’t exist and you followed all of the steps you listed earlier, what should happen in game?

4. Now write down what is ACTUALLY happening, when you follow the steps you have named?

5. What version of the game are you using? For example. Version 4.4.3 on Facebook

6. With which device and OS are you playing? Apple 6s, ioS 12 would be a helpful answer here

7. What is your in-game name?

8. Additional screenshots or videos

9. Do you have crash logs? Please attach them if you do. These are really valuable.

Hi Team,

I am not able to connect to RR2. It’s Saying connecting but never connects. Issue started post upgrading to latest version. Please fix the issue.

Game name- King Hi10
Device- Samsung Galaxy
OS Android

1 Like

Same here.:frowning: After recent update,once I logged in and played,after that session couldn’t log in on my account.I play mostly from my android tablet and sometimes from my windows laptop as well…It says “please check your internet connection” while my net is perfectly fine.
I even tried unistalling game and then reinstalling,and as my account linked to facebook,wish i can get back.but no luck.
IGN:Enlighten Ones
device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0

3 Likes

Same here.
IGN: marmen
device: Samsung Galaxy A8 2018

Same on both my devices. IGN: Mithrin Feanor, Windows 10 PC and Android.

Here also. Can’t log in al afternoon. Neither do my members.

I also have not been able to connect since yesterday, how will I upload trophies to the ninja event? once again FG harming us …

No login here on Android 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows phone

Me to… But im not really getting an error message, but am stuck… - Wait, it started working again!!!

But it keeps loosing connection

Same here, no connection
ign:me king me
Win 10 pc latest version

Same here… started around noon maybe 1pm EST
Windows 10 64 bit, RR2 5.1

yeah cannot start a fight
disconnects’
Sigh…
It seems its a bug for bases not upgraded
eventually you find one that works

Honestly … this is moronic
you could have given away a rune and none of this stupidity would occur.

Same here. Windows 10 64 bit, RR2 5.1. Haven’t been able to connect for the last ~8 hours.

Same problem , says it’s connecting but isn’t able to ,version 5.1.1 Samsung Galaxy s10, android version 9 , user tearlac and Lord Tearlac at Ishtari alliance , I do not use Facebook, unable to log on since this morning.

Same here on PC with windows 10 latest update, RR 5.1.0
“Bitte überprüfe deine Internetverbindung” : done: 54 MB/s
Is this not fast enough for RR2? Or faster than allowed?

Same here, no connection for the last 4h at least.
By now it should not surprise anyone that we have not heard from Flare yet, but all the same it’s pretty disappointing.

Downloaded latest version… Seemed to work OK… Started playing festival and that seemed fine. Suddenly got kicked off server and been unable to connect on Android for over 5hours.
The consequences of this means losing out on earning the double chests on the first festival day and the subsequent potential rewards also. Then there’s the pal and guardian chests… donations to alliance etc. And what about the ninja event tomorrow?!

PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!

1 Like

Impossible to connect as well and no technical support available just few hours after a relatively significant update…
It’s a nice cherry on the top with the current pro league issues and recent balancing issues…

“Could not establish connection”…for over 5 hours.
IGN: Queen Bethy, iOS