I’m placing a bounty on Zeus’ head. Show me a video of your defense beating Zeus and I’ll give you a reward.
C** hallenge Rules:**
- The aim of the challenge is to build a defense which prevents Zeus from destroying the Gate of Apollo.
- Each participant must submit a video or broadcast which is still online at the time of judging.
- The video must show the player selecting “Test Defense” on their own Mount Olympus. The rewards will only be given to the username shown in the battle loading screen.
- Autoplay must be activated before entering battle, and Zeus must play entirely in Autoplay once the battle has started; no additional actions can be taken by the player (including spawning units, using spells or invocations, or switching offense/defense mode), except to resurrect Zeus in the (unlikely) event of death.
- The player may choose which spells and units to equip, but all available slots must be filled.
- If Zeus dies, he must be resurrected.
- In the event of multiple successful videos, the person with the lowest completion percentage will be declared winner.
- Every player who manages to complete the challenge will receive 500 Gems.
- The defense which defeats Zeus with the lowest percentage will instead receive a 1500 Gem prize.
- Anyone who manages to actually kill Zeus for me and stop him destroying their Gate of Apollo after he resurrects receives an additional 3000 Gems.
- All entries will be visible once the deadline has been reached. In the meantime, you will not be able to see other players’ submissions.
- Deadline for submission of videos or broadcasts is high noon on Thursday 6th October (12:00, GMT+2).