Change account on Windows 10?

So, I am spending some time on my girlfriend’s house and I want, to check my kingdom so I can upgrade stuff, collect rewards, etc.

Since we play on Windows 10 computers, ,iIs there any way I can log in using my account (changing Microsoft Store’s account, for example)?
If there is any, are our accounts safe if we switch? Are there any risks of losing our progress and having our accounts wiped?

Thanks in advance!

I think there is a risk if you switch because the game overwrite each time you enter the game. A game like RR2 are linked on Facebook so if you have link Facebook for the Pal treat. Its maybe possible by switching your Microsoft Store account and PC account but I don’t have test it and I don’t want to risk it to test it. So but logically if you switch that should be ok because its different account I don’t see why that should overwrite and delete the others. Windows 10 User account are seperate. So should be no problem

by example if your girlfriend use girl****@outlook.com on PC and Microsoft Store. You switch Pc user and use boy****@outlook.com on the PC and Microsoft Store that should be ok.After just switch back. I’m not sure at 100% however so…its up to you to try or not. To be honest its super risky maneuver. Windows 10 store games are complex. Their save are linked on Facebook or External HDD by example but to use it on another PC? not sure

I really want to help you on this so I will test it on my other PC to see what happen. If its positif I will come back here and tell you the procedure

Edit : Too much complex I was not able to do my test. For a reason I don’t know my password don’t have work on my other PC. And do a test with a new account should have waste me over 850 MB of data to install and upgrade RR2 to date. Sorry

Best advice wait to be at your own home to replay RR2 :grinning: more easy

https://forum.polishkingdom.pl/topic/44-zachowanie-ustawień-windows-pc/

If you pull the girl “save”, start again and connect to FB - then you will simply change the save.

Enjoy.

On the Windows 10 computer, follow these steps:

1. Create a new account in Windows 10 for yourself, if you don’t have one already. (Windows Settings -> Accounts -> Other persons -> Add…)

2. Login into this new account.

3. Install RR2 from the store. (The store account does not matter.)

4. Start RR2 and verify that it starts at the tutorial.

At that point, you can connect to FB using your FB account, or if you don’t use FB:

1. Copy the folder “%localappdata%\Packages\flaregamesGmbH.RoyalRevolt2_g0q0z3kw54rap” from your other/old PC to the new account/new PC.

Now your girlfriend should use her Windows account to play with her RR2 name, and you can login to Windows with your Windows account to play with your RR2 name.

Why a new user? Its easier. Look.

A new user is the supported and intended way to separate user instances. Your way to switch just the user id by switching the settings.dat file will leave other data in the user profile shared between those two accounts. It may or may not work, it depends on RR2. For example, this method might cause reduced offers in video ads.

Anyway, if it works for you, fine. :slight_smile:

Hello there,

We recommend one device for one account. If you do more than that, your account could be banned.

It’s best if you both play on different devices. The game is not designed to switch between various sessions for a reason. This reason being, we don’t allow multi account.

Many thanks,

Gala

Hi @GalaMorgane,

Windows is a multi-user OS. When multiple users are using one PC, one user cannot know if the other has already used RR2 or not. A recommendation to use one device for one account is also not part of the Flaregames Terms of Service at https://www.flaregames.com/terms-service/ . Such a recommendation would also not work, given the architecture of Windows OS.

Please refer to Flaregames Terms of Service!

I do:

You shall not have more than one Account at any given time, sell or give away your Account, create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself; You shall not use the Service if you have previously been removed by Flaregames, or previously been banned from playing any Flaregames game. 

Many thanks,

Gala ?

Hi @GalaMorgane,

You are mixing the meaning of “you” in terms of service with “device”. “You” is always a person, not a device.

Of course a person is limited to one account, however, different persons can use the same pc (aka “device”), and so there can legally be multiple accounts on one device. That’s exactly the reason for multi-user operating systems.

Of course such a use is allowed according to Flaregames Terms of Service.