Check assigned bonuses

@CaptainMorgan

this alliance has the wrong bonuses, was demoted and returned to the League of Titans, instead of the Heroes.

I could be wrong but I think it was intended this way, as before they would return ‘unprepared’ to a higher league with none of the leagues blessings. Now they have the best blessings from the league they came from and the basic TL blessing. I don’t personally see the problem. Better more than less, especially as they were ‘forced’ up against their will.

Sorry @Artemus I realise you addressed Capt M, wasn’t trolling you m8.

I think it’s a mistake - whoever goes up in the league during the season has no bonuses of the next league

It used to be that way; but I’m sure they made the changes purposely as to give the ‘weaker’ alliance coming up a fighting chance.
Consider they would in theory be the best placed alliance from the 2nd league and on paper the best alliance from the div below would win all blessings before entering TL. If you consider that point it actually makes sense IMO.

They gave us those bonuses back after the season started. We had no Titan bonuses for the first war and got those back for the second war. It’s an odd situation when you get pushed up a league

1 Like

I understand the problem of going up in the league (as can happen in all leagues) – I don’t understand why you have excess bonuses.