The deadline has been reached and the challenge is now over.
Hey everyone, here comes a new challenge!
This time it’s all about creativity, individuality and your skills in battle.
Make a video to impress me with your unique Hero build!
Things I would like to know:
- Who is your chosen Hero?
- What item stats do you focus on?
- What combination of Powers do you use?
- What combination of Units do you use?
- Show off your playstyle with this Hero!
- Choose a Hero. You are not allowed to use Zeus or Hades.
- Start your video by showing your Hero and explain what makes him/her special.
- You can either use the microphone (while recording the video), add text to your video (by editing it) or write a few sentences (as a comment).
- Depending on what you focus on, show the Hero’s items, stats or setup.
- Fight one battle against a real opponent or against your own defense to prove how good your build is.
- Post your submission as an answer to this thead and don’t forget to add your in-game name so I can send you your precious Gems!
- Deadline for submission of videos or broadcasts is Tuesday 25th October, 12:00 (CET).
- The video or broadcast must still be online at the time of judging.
- All entries will be visibile once the deadline has been reached. In the meantime, you will not be able to see other players’ submissions.
- 1st place – 5000 Gems
- 2nd place – 2500 Gems
- 3rd place – 1000 Gems
- Every other submission following the rules stated above – 500 Gems
HOW TO WIN
- Creativity : Going full Cooldown Bonus with Pandora’s Box and Bia on Autoplay? Fine by me, just don’t expect to win.
- Viability : Is your build actually effective? It must make sense and you should be able to beat your opponents.
- Playstyle : How good are you at playing this Hero? Impress me!
Remember: It’s not about having a cookie cutter build. Try experimenting with things which are not commonly used or considered underpowered. Find synergies. Try to think outside the box.
Please also note that there is no preset build which you have to “find” in order to win. It is entirely subjective which means that I decide who wins based on who I think made the best video.