Claim for reimbursement

Dear Mr. @CaptainMorgan and other members of Flaregames, I am the Player :balance_scale: Sergio Moro General of Olympus Brasil, I hereby send this message to explain our discontent with the new model of wars, there were many updates and we were still affected by a BIZARRE error. As an alliance with only 2 members was able to participate in a war, where the minimum requested is 8 members? This is inadmissible, my covenant companions are dissatisfied with the permanence of these errors. Faced with this and other extensive issues, I kindly request a reimbursement of 500 gems for all members of alliances, as all invest heavily in prestige to have the best possible experience in a war. I also claim to receive the Gems for the Gods Challenge, the Olympus Rising Anniversary celebration, it’s been a long time since, and many are discouraged by the delay in making decisions and acting accordingly. We are waiting for a CONCRETE AND EFFECTIVE positioning of all of FLAREGAMES. We are all struggling to make OLYMPUS RISING a game that is different and fun for everyone! Thank you. :balance_scale: Att.Sergio Moro​:balance_scale: General of OLYMPUS BRAZIL