Spooky contest ??
Contest Notice Boohooo! It is getting spooky in the castle! We are calling all artists, crafters, bakers … to create something creepy with the subject
"Halloween in Royal Revolt 2".
Entry process 1. Draw a picture of the soldiers dressed up in spooky costumes, bake a cake of a creepy Royal Revolt 2 castle scene, craft a mummy from the game … the possibilities are endless…as long as it has the subject “Halloween in Royal Revolt 2” you are good to go. 2. Take a picture of the finished result. 3. Please note: Only one entry per person. Upload your picture to either Facebook or Twitter or on our Royal Revolt forum (details see as follows:)
- Twitter: Upload the image on Twitter with the hashtag #RR2Halloween and write your in-game name.
- Facebook: Comment on the Spooky contest post with your picture and write your in-game name.
- RR2 Forum: Leave one comment with your picture and in-game name in the event thread.
Please leave the pictures online until the winners are announced.
Participation Period The contest is open now (Tuesday, October 16th) and will close on Sunday, October 28th (23:59 CET)
Prizes Three winners (1st, 2nd and 3rd place) will be chosen by the Royal Revolt 2development team and announced via the Royal Revolt 2 Facebook page, the Royal Revolt 2 Twitter and on the Royal Revolt 2 forum on Wednesday, October 31st.
1st Place: 5000 gems transferred to the IGN mentioned
2nd Prize: 4000 gems transferred to the IGN mentioned
3rd Place: 3000 gems transferred to the IGN mentioned
All three winning designs will be shared on the Royal Revolt 2 Facebook page, on the Royal Revolt 2 Twitter and on the Royal Revolt 2 forum.
Terms and Conditions of participation for contests on various official social media channels of Flaregames These terms and conditions govern your participation in the contests organized by Flaregames GmbH Erbprinzenstraße 27 76133 Karlsruhe. Before you enter the individual contest, please read these terms and conditions carefully. You must agree to and abide by the terms and conditions of Flaregames contests. The more detailed information related to each contest, including the contest rules, participation period, prizes, eligibility criteria and other such matters, are determined by Flaregames and communicated to all participants in the contest notice or otherwise.
1. Eligibility All contests are brought to you by Flaregames and will be governed by these rules. Each contest is open to legal residents of their respective countries where not prohibited by law, who are 14 years of age or older at the time of entry and who have Internet access and a valid email account. All decisions of Flaregames regarding this competition are final. Employees, directors, officers and principals of Flaregames, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to participate.
2. Contest Rules Participation in the contest is free of charge. Each participant can only enter one submission via one of the channels mentioned. Please note that you need to submit your entry prior to the given deadline in order to qualify for the contest. Flaregames may cancel or suspend the contest or otherwise alter the contest rules if that is reasonably necessary, for example, due to technical problems, or other such reasons not controlled by Flaregames. Flaregames will not consider any participant who is acting in violation of these contest terms, the contest rules or the relevant policies of Flaregames or in an inappropriate or disruptive manner.
3. Prizes All prizes are personal and non-transferable and no substitutions of prizes will be available (except that Flaregames reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize).
4. Selection of Winners Flaregames and the Royal Revolt 2 development team shall select all winners via judging process from all eligible entries. Flaregames will confirm the results via the Royal Revolt 2Facebook page, the Royal Revolt 2 Forum and the Royal Revolt 2 Twitter on Wednesday 31st October and this decision by Flaregames is final and binding. Winners will be notified via the specific social media channel. Flaregames will transfer the gems to the IGN mentioned in the winning post. Each participant is responsible for making sure the In-game name stated was written correctly and is mentioned in the participation post. If the In-Game name was spelled wrong, a substitute winner shall be determined by the same procedure. No guarantee is assumed for the announcement of the winners.
By participating in the contests, you expressly consent to Flaregames storing the necessary data for the duration of the payout of the prizes. Flaregames points out that your personal data will not be made accessible to third parties, unless this is necessary in the course of the contest or for the distribution of prizes. The winners agree to the publication of their IGN, Facebook or Twitter or Forum username, and the posted pictures on Facebook and Twitter.
The stored data will be used by Flaregames for market research, marketing and advertising purposes only if this is permitted by law or if you have given your express consent. You have the right to information about the use of your data and can revoke your consent given at any time.
6. Transfer of Intellectual Property Rights You consent that in the case that you are among the winners of the contest, you transfer all exclusive intellectual property rights in your entry in all media to Flaregames, including, but not limited to copyright and design rights, especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, editing, making publicly available, transmission, advertising and merchandising. You agree that Flaregames may transfer those rights to third parties including the developer of Royal Revolt 2.
If you are below the age of 18, your parents will have to give their approval. If no approval is given within 14 days after Flaregames’ request, Flaregames may revoke the prize and nominate a substitute winner.
7. Exclusion of participants, termination of contests Flaregames is entitled to not consider an individual’s participation if justified reasons exist, e.g. undue influence on the contest, manipulations, etc. In such cases, prizes may also be withdrawn and reclaimed at a later date.
Flaregames may terminate or interrupt the contest at any time for good cause without prior notice. This applies in particular to such reasons that would disrupt or prevent the scheduled course of the contest.
8. Law and Jurisdiction These terms are governed by German law and any claim or matter arising out of these terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Germany. Recourse to the courts is not permitted.
9. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org