COF pending option

To developers n team FLARE,

Please Make an option in menu Open Pending COF, this feature is like limited only for hour if someone has a crash before COF or in COF, game must automatically detect that we had a crash before COF…

COF pending option would be great b helpful for those who had crashed before COF or in COF…

and Flare can give us an option in COF pick later… And it will be shifted n can pick later in COF pending menu…

duration to open COF before should be like anything u give it to us… Ex- 10min 1hr, 2 hr etc.

Flare this feature is awesome cool… Please think of it…

Thanks, n all of RR2 players will be very happy of this feature i guarantee you FLARE…

Huh, this sounds like a really good solution to CoF crashes, the best would be fixing completely the crashes, but this sounds like a good “fix” for now, just temporarily until they finally find the bug and kill it (which might take a long time, sadly).

this feature will help everyone FLARE must think, it will worth it…

@Alysea please forward this suggestion to developers…

:lol: Gokul gæme updeto 2.5.3. No COF cræz.

2.5.3 update has COF crashes…

It would be good if they give us this feature COF pending,. I mean to say after raid without opening COF boxes if we can have pick later option there then it should be good for everyone…

but specially this feature is for crash if someone have crash after fixes also…

Sounds like a work-around. I’d prefer to have it work.

That’s why demanded skip facility for COF.

One of the reasons to crash before Cof is when u finish at 2 crowns…

personally i dont think they have the resources to do this for now, but if this is to be implemented, i hope crashes in the middle of the raid would also be saved and players are prompted in the next login (of course within a specified time limit say 5 minutes) whether to continue the raid or give up, just like the pause button… i dont know anything on the resources required to do these, but players would surely be thankful if they manage to pull through

Yes… ?

it crashes frequently in COF during event…