Community Manager post: Farewell

Feels weird opening a “feedback” topic for this haha, but well ^^.

Farewell guys!

6 Likes

Goodbye madlen… all the best for your future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my Madlen will be gone ( ;∀;)
Thanks very much for long time. Please come back someday (੭ु´・ω・`)੭ु⁾⁾

1 Like

Thank you Spidey! A big thank you goes out to you for all that you have done for the game and the community! :spider_web:

3 Likes

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

1 Like

All the best to you.

2 Likes

good luck ,

2 Likes

But where are you going ?
Can we please get to a little bit about your adventure thing ?

1 Like

I would like to keep that private :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for understanding!

3 Likes

oh and I did a profile pic
just for you too

1 Like

But can u just tell that are you going to do the similar kind of work or something way diiferent than this ? And is adventure for work or leave from any kind of work ?

1 Like

Lots of love Madlen. I myself stopped playing the game since like 15days.You will rock wherever you’ll Go.Surely will be missed by the community.Best of luck for the future.

2 Likes

Good luck Madlen with rest of your adventure. Thank you for all the cherished moments in the forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello dear @Madlen , I know we might not get the chance to get to know each other more, because I may not be active in this space “Forums FG” , but I have been following you for a long time, thank you very much for giving time to others, because the most valuable gift for Everyone was. Hope you are successful in all stages of life and work.
I also congratulate you in advance of the New Year 2020,Wishing you all the best in this year.
Good Luck and take care yourself

Kind Regards :rose:

Miaad

4 Likes

Ehh. It is a sad news to our community :pensive: But I wish you all the best on your new path :slight_smile:
Will there be someone in exchange?

2 Likes

Thank you for always listening to us :slight_smile:
I wish you best luck and good health for the upcoming year.
Have some great winter holidays :evergreen_tree: :rr2yetihappy: :tada:

2 Likes

It’s so sad , thanks Madlen for the job that your have do . Good luck for your future :wink:. But i have 1 question , who chatting with we now ?
Translate at home , my english is not very good

2 Likes

Farewell @Madlen… It is sad to see you go… You have been very much kind towards the community and have done everything you could… You will be missed…

Wherever is your next adventurous journey, I wish you all the best and hope you’ll have a great time always… :rr2advisorhappy::rr2advisorhappy::rr2advisorhappy: Have a great journey, Goddess Hylia!!!

3 Likes

Spring breeze has become a winter breeze. Is lonely.
But everybody will have a new trip someday.
I wish you safe and happy travel.
Cheers on your new adventure.

2 Likes

Thank you guys for the lovely and kind words :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes