Community wishlists

What’s the largest change you want to see made in the game?
Mine: change Artemis unique staff from stun to CD!

2 Likes

I think that you are spot on with Artemis’ unique. She’s a power user, so it would make sense to have a unique with potency and the other with CD!

But why “Community problems” as title? “Community wishes” maybe?

Hey, how about changing the title, then I will put my wish as participation :smiley:.

3 Likes

Done! Yes, she would be so much bette with CD… what’s your wish?

1 Like

A unique itself is meant to be cool,right?
I wish to get the LOH on Achilles unique shield to be replaced with some other good perk
LOH on it is not cool

Thanks for the title! I might sound a bit geek, please bare with me :sweat_smile::

I want to see a unique being … unique. Here’s the current situation:

• When you upgrade the unique with a bronze/silver/gold-start item, your unique is upgraded to 3/7/14 levels above your current ascension level.

• If the unique has a rare perk, it’s about the double of the 5* Titan (non superforged) rare perk that you find at your level. But if the unique has a regular perk, it’s about the same value as what you have at 5* Titan of a regular item, and a superforged regular item would have more than that (just superforged, I am not talking about looping). Why not just give the regular perks the double of what you can find at 5* Titan on a regular item?

So what I want to see is an upgrade of unique items. Instead of the 3/7/14 pattern, I’d like to see 15/22/29 (levels above your current ascension) pattern. This way, the unique can really rival with the looped items. For example, a gold unique might have slightly less in perk values compared to a carefully loop-forged gold item, but will have more in base value (health/damage which are not good in looping). In other words, you lose a bit more here, but you get a bit more there (where looped item can’t reach). It make the uniques feel … unique (aside the beautiful animations) :grin:.

5 Likes

Nice idea! I think that changing the unique format would be best. What’s your thoughts on the golden cad? It seems like the most useless item because the wisdom and gold boost is so low. I would put it on the same scale of uselessness as Artemis staff

1 Like

I only want one thing from FG can they increase the chances of changing IGN from one to two or maybe three times.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This would honestly be their largest income strategy. Another game I play has IGN change for the in-game currency valued at 10 USD. The main issue I see is with the disparity of war gems gained by league, which might devalue the cost. If I were on the team, I would propose IGN changes for actual in-app purchase of $5.

1 Like

1.New hero
2.more islands with more resources production. Specially the books and gold.

4 Likes

Id Love a new tower. Specially if its gamebreaking like helios

2 Likes

I would like to see one new Power & Troop😁

2 Likes

I’m just throwing in some ideas, if those are realistic to be made or not, I don’t know.

1.1 Alliance boss, as an offensive event, you fight a cursed base that has a different design, like shadows and purple mist, units and towers could appear also different. Towers and units are faster and stronger and as statue you have a monster as boss that is really tough. You get rewards depending on how much progress you did in the cursed base and the alliance get a reward for beating the boss. Alliance ranking etc.
1.2 Furthermore, live battles against the cursed base together with alliance members, would be a gamechanger, this would bring so much fun. The cursed base could be doublepathed, to be bigger and you could make a team up to 5 (or more) alliance members fighting together against the base live.

1. War monster, could be a defensive event, there is a monster or different monsters like the kraken that attack your base at a different slot. At the end of the war you just see the results of the attack and from all alliances that participated in the war, the best player defenses that hold more up to the monster get some extra rewards. Change the monster stats everytime to be more interesting in configuring a good defense against it.

Both events could give the players the opportunity to show off their offensive and defensive power. The offensive live event could be a solo adventure, only the hero fights (cadmus and ariadne maybe could still use units), not to get too messy because more players would fight together. The defensive event to be more fair, could be without the fame buffs, else always the high fame players would win. Let’s just say that the monster destroyed your harbour before attacking the base.

4 Likes

Gentlemen, you are making a useless conversation right now. excuse me, but we have been waiting 2 years for the balance in the game. What towers? units? bosses? BALANCE!!!

2 Likes