Conection problem PRO LEAGUE

@Madlen Please explain to me. I buy subscriptions to have PRO tickets. Now I couldn’t finish pro league, because you had a problem with servers. I have over 10 minutes left, I could make a very good result … Now I have a wasted ranking in pro, not only present, but also monthly !!! I pay for this money !!! What are you going to do about it?

@Madlen @Nikko @PaSte

will it be solved in some way?
Can I get an answer?

Can’t this be resolved amicably?

Hi abrada,

Thanks for your message and sorry to hear that. Please contact our customer service. https://flaregames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you and good day!

it will take too long …
I do not want to give up playing, but in that case, I will have to report it to the Consumer Ombudsman.
(it may seem strange to you, but such a subscription costs me 3-4 hours of work.)

There is no SLA between you and Flare …

you are not alone , i had many problem with pro L in this year , random disconnecting  missing pro score combo automatically switches , when i re arrange my combo it will be re-set to the original form and many many problem … and whenever i open a ticket i get an answer after 10 days after the league is way over and they won’t help anyway goodluck with ur issue i hope u get refunded for this stupide  bugs