Confirm button, urgently

Hi, 

I would kindly (and strongly) like to recommend the developers to indtoduce a confirmation button for certain options in the game. We have been asking you guys this dozens of times. 

As i tried to scroll down my heat map i accidentaly hit my gold amount display button on main screen, and it refilled my treasury with 700.000 gold (10%) at the cost of around 360(!!!) gems. I have been working for those gems for a very long time. Not all of us are paying real money to play this game, yet we, the “little fish” in the game have the majority among playdr counts.

I think it is time to be generous with us as well, and not favorizing only the ones who spend money to play (Ajax, Titan Chests…etc)

We also enjoy the game, and spend days of our lives to play it. We ask for little things, yet reasonable stuff. Hope my message finds the right ears…

Sincerely: »»Gerger«« Four Horsemen - Officer ???

Hey,

Very sorry to hear that this has happened to you. We know that it can hurt when you accidentally spend some of your hard earned Gems. For now, I would advise you to get in contact with the customer support: http://support.flaregames.com