Congratulations Flaregames! Apocalypse is almost done with the game :)

Revenant good. But he lost everything. Apo in troubles and we cant say its just “rules”.VL, Todes doesnt have so many problems

rev made good solutions, but this war system is awesome!

PS apo “insta” chat is really fun thing. Everyone laughs when see this screenshots

go to VL and try find same chat. 

this is story not about insta as well, this is story about good behavior only

When VL had a problems i thought its very very good for FLARE. I bet their goal is destroy all top alliances

for sure 20 fake accounts, which Rev , T34, Irina handle will leave game, some old Apo tooZ but many will stay, many RL will stay

what they will do? They will join 4-5 new alliances and they will make this alliances very strong- we will have 4-5 new top alliances. More money for flare

so this blackmail from Rev seems very strange and not very smarr if Rev really want changes.

we all need changes, but have no idea, why someone have problems with new war rules. Tbey are awesome. I really see how every team on the map can be at 1 place. Its really awesome

Happened sort of when Sk UR passed on. They all joined the top to make many top alliances or made their own which still resulted in many top alliances being born.

I really thought when NA and Vl Was crushed and asked Devs about help( they didnt even answer us but Alysea had a lot of fun about our messages with Skint)- what the goal is to break this top4 alliances or even just 2 pf them

players would be splitted- new top alliances would be born. Allfine for flare

now i bet we will see same. But if true- its not first time when Apo said they will leave as i remember( correct me if i m not right). 

So its just a post, like many others

It was ok when VL,NA,Todes was facing it and had to move to lower alliance just because flare wasn’t listening now it’s not ok since same thing happening to Apo ? 

How many wars you won in last one year post here that’s the only reason you are not enjoying since you can’t win . About slaves , VL doesn’t have any we give fair chances to alliances to fight for first second third on empty maps they are happy with it . 

Now since many alliances started to improve tiles and moving towards 120 what is the problem ? 

This game is boring I personally don’t find it interesting anymore I am here for the same reasons that is wars I don’t care about anything else in the game same does most of my generals and players . 

Making game better ? Apo RL original plan was to kill VL and todes so you guys can have scroll free wars how is that beneficial for the company ? 

Who cares if one alliance left game ? Your players are retiring only you are players will move to other alliances make it more stronger things will come back to fair battle with allies for us anyway . 

Pretty sure nothing is gonna change this time Eve anyway we had a good run if you retire I retire :slight_smile:

Not you will not retire. Ots eve plan, he knows its only way for him to win something.

Nah I really think he will retire this this I was counting right now how many people hate this new war rule I found only 3 till now can you help me with the list cromka ? ?

Have no idea why someone hate this war rules. Its hard to dominate like it wasbefore, need to have friends and make a hard agreements. For someone its hard)

Tld can defeat Vl with couple times lb now if they wanna grow same goes for many alliances we help them save resources when we can . 

They are happy with fair battles and don’t want top alliances to intervene we have a group of United alliances who works together when there are many allies on same map then rather going all out they just have fair battles 1/1 to decide ranks their players are happy . Better spend gems one day couple of fronts then whole 5 days multiple fronts and still not sure for the outcome . 

So I guess in May I am retiring ?

And will make a new account and new alliance to start game from 0 and become new top?

It will take a week for me :stuck_out_tongue:

OMG this is just breaking my heart ?

Did you understand how great Rev are?

awesome strategiest( how many map won last year?), awesome leader( apo took everyone with even 32%) and awesome friend( have nothing to comment)

You need to be the same leader- and Apo will have a chance in a month???

I can never reach the level of apo rl leaders they are so great I envy them ? there is no one to say nice things about me on forums ?

Thats why you need to know your and VL place. Your ARE NOT A PLEASANT LEADER !!!

whats why VL MUST LOSE, NOT WIN!

something wrong here and Flare must to change!

APO and RL recruit better

if you know the rules study it well!!

how long ago it was…

apo winning- all fine, they just study well)

apo losing- something wrong, new rules are shitty

2016 OMG where you get this stuff from . I didn’t even bother reading Eve post just read the last paragraph so lazy . Cromka is 10000 times better then me ?

I understand your point we will be fourth next war now ???

The gates to hell

push the link and enjoy how are APO and Rl thinking about war rules 1 year ago, when they were dominate

the alliance that has more friends wins the war, nice system, instead of forging th skull bonus, let’s dedicate ourselves to giving flowers to the leaders of the top 20. Lool