Conquest - Supreme Victory Calculator

The Conquest event is just upon us, so I thought I would bring some cool news everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

About one month ago, @ARREBIMBA reached out to me asking if it was possible…
To add a Supreme Victory (SV) calculator, to know the value needed to win a Conquest via SV on the Wikia.

It took a lot of work but I’m proud to announce, you can now simulate the SV right here, on the Wikia Supreme Victory page.

This is how it looks like:
Just like the image suggests, you insert the values you want to simulate with and then click on the “Calculate” button to see the results right below.

Fields Description:

• Number of Heroes: The total number of Heroes of the Attacker/Defender
  • Number of Troops: The total number of Troops of the Attacker/Defender
  • Terrain: The type of terrain the current battle is occurring on
  • WatchTower Level: The level of the WatchTower (WT), if fighting on a WT. Or else, Zero (0).
  • Time left: The hours and minutes left for the fight to finish.
  • Total Skulls: The total number of Skulls the Attacker/Defender already won (or you want to simulate with).

Tech-Tree fields description:

• Attack/Defense Rate (Heroes) + 5: The number of researches on the Tech “Heroes Rating +5”, which the Attacker/Defender has.
  • Attack/Defense Rate (Troops) + 1: The number of researches on the Tech “Troops Rating +1”, which the Attacker/Defender has.
  • Terrain Modifier (WatchTowers) %: The respective WT modifier, shown on the Tile stat. (Only applicable if fighting on a WT).

I know the usage may not be simple, but I hope it will be helpful to some Strategists :grin:

After the Conquest starts, I’ll update this post with some usage examples with in-game data :blush:

PS: A big thank you to @ARREBIMBA for helping me understand these calculations and @Madlen too for disclosing this info :wink:

20 Likes

I think this is going to be very useful for a lot of people, especially for those that wanted to plan some Conquest wars but didn’t know how to build the excel spreadsheet.
Now it is available for everyone to use.

Great job @ShadowsGuardian! :fist_right::fist_left:

4 Likes

This is some cool thing you bring to us… thank you a lot… Surely, you did some tiring job… Appreciate it… ::rr2ninja::rr2ninja::rr2ninja:

2 Likes

Holy smokes! This is pretty amazing! Great work you guys!!!
This will totally get pinned!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Madlen! Really appreciate it! :blush:

Can you check if it’s working on mobile phones as well? For me it’s showing on desktop mode only :frowning:

I forgot to mention it, but…

The Calculator was built using Javascript(JS) for the logic, but unfortunately the Wikia removes all CSS and JS files on mobile to improve the pages loading speed.

However! I think it should work ok by enabling “Desktop mode”:

Having said that… I’d recommend to use it only on PC

Sorry, but I couldn’t do anything about it @KamakshyaP :grimacing:

2 Likes

:frowning_face: :frowning:

Thank you very much Shadows Guardian, that’s awesome work. Thanks Arrebimba for requesting it.

1 Like

Hello!
Thanks for the calculator, it is very helpful!
One request - Could you add Rocky Hills terrain option? Thanks!

1 Like

Sure thing, will do.

Thanks for noticing it, I totally forgot about that one.

PS: It’s already updated as you suggested @KKStar

2 Likes

great work @ShadowsGuardian

I used it some times in this conquest to look for how many players and skulls we need!:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

…one idea for the Project can be a Stone calculator …
we found no information about Stones @ Level 4 Tower (with or without research)

1 Like

Glad you liked it :wink:

About that “Stone calculator” idea…

The costs are fixed, so I see no need for a calculator about that.

We “just” need some pages with that Conquest info.

Thanks for the feedback :+1:

Someone reached me on the Wikia, on how there was a bug on the Calculator.

The SV should stop “automatically” decreasing after 16 hours had passed (8 hours left)… but unfortunately I make bugs too :laughing:

This should now be fixed :wink:

3 Likes

I took the liberty of using these formulas supplied by Madlen here:

To implement a new feature on the Conquest Calculator: Energy costs (per battle)

As you’ll notice on the screenshot, there are a few new things:

• 2 new inputs, to indicate if the Attacker/Defender has the tech “Energy Costs: War” active or not
  • 2 new outputs with the Energy cost per battle of both Attacker and Defender

This was requested by @Surviva, but I hope others find it helpful too.

Good luck on tomorrow’s Conquest :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Shadows Guardian, you are awesome :star_struck:

1 Like