The Conquest event is just upon us, so I thought I would bring some cool news everyone
About one month ago, @ARREBIMBA reached out to me asking if it was possible…
To add a Supreme Victory (SV) calculator, to know the value needed to win a Conquest via SV on the Wikia.
It took a lot of work but I’m proud to announce, you can now simulate the SV right here, on the Wikia Supreme Victory page.
This is how it looks like:
Just like the image suggests, you insert the values you want to simulate with and then click on the “Calculate” button to see the results right below.
- Number of Heroes: The total number of Heroes of the Attacker/Defender
- Number of Troops: The total number of Troops of the Attacker/Defender
- Terrain: The type of terrain the current battle is occurring on
- WatchTower Level: The level of the WatchTower (WT), if fighting on a WT. Or else, Zero (0).
- Time left: The hours and minutes left for the fight to finish.
- Total Skulls: The total number of Skulls the Attacker/Defender already won (or you want to simulate with).
Tech-Tree fields description:
- Attack/Defense Rate (Heroes) + 5: The number of researches on the Tech “Heroes Rating +5”, which the Attacker/Defender has.
- Attack/Defense Rate (Troops) + 1: The number of researches on the Tech “Troops Rating +1”, which the Attacker/Defender has.
- Terrain Modifier (WatchTowers) %: The respective WT modifier, shown on the Tile stat. (Only applicable if fighting on a WT).
I know the usage may not be simple, but I hope it will be helpful to some Strategists
After the Conquest starts, I’ll update this post with some usage examples with in-game data