Conquest: Undo Watchtower Upgrade

There are some stupid Sergeants who start watchtower upgrades on the places they should not have built/upgraded… Once it’s done, it’s done… It cannot be undone… The first time a sergeant does this, we can consider this as a mistake and overlook this after explaining him how it works… However, The same mistake is repeated over and over again…

For example, look at the image below…

1. The tower build was started on that spot mistakenly… Because, the upper tower already was lvl 2 and contained that area, ao there was no need to start a new tower on within the area which would get us no conquest point at all… This first was a mistake…

2. But, that tower is now upgrading to lvl 2 when only 4 hours remain for the conquest to end… This is stupidity…

I know, as a general, it is my responsibility to teach people, but it doesnt help everytime… Once it’s done it’s done…

So, I request RR2 to provide a new feature where a tower upgrade can be undone with the first 30 minutes of it’s start… This would be very helpful, as sometimes it’s a simple mistake but will cost heavy on the conquest points…

I don’t agree on this.

People would start faking the build of Towers, just to fool the enemy.

My suggestion is simple: If your alliance member keeps building WatchTowers in the wrong place, even after you teached him several times…

Then it’s simple, he’s not fit to be a Sergeant. Demote him and problem solved.

2 Likes

Yep…just decoded them… problem solved.

I agree… I didnt think of that…

But something can be done so that it wont be exploited… How about, limited undo? like: Alliance with HQ lvl 1 and 2 get 5 undo per conquest… lvl 3 and 4 get 4 undo… lvl 5 and 6 get 3 undo… lvl 7 and 8 get 2 undo and finally lvl 9 and 10 get only 1 undo?.. This way, undo watchtower feature will be used only when needed… it wont be used for cheating purpose…

Hi there,
for the reasons mentioned (exploits) we wouldn’t wanna implement such a feature. Even with the limited number of tries that you suggest.
As stated by other users, if a Sergeant does build a Tower over and over against the will of the Alliance, it should be up to the Alliance to decide if they want to continue to give this responsibility to that person.

2 Likes