Cost for boosts as alliance levels go up

This probably isn’t the best time to ask for this since the Pro Boosts are about to become Elite Boosts and I’m sure no one knows what’s going to happen with the costs of these soon to be new Elite Boosts or how the costs are going to relate to the levels of the alliances.

First of all, I found a chart to show the cost of elite boosts at each alliance level.

What I’m looking for is information about the cost of War & Conquest boosts (Dracomancer, Twisted Trickster, etc…) and if those costs go up when the alliance levels go up.

If the cost of War & Conquest boosts go up when alliance levels go up, can someone please post a link to a page that lists the costs at each alliance level.

If anyone also has information about the cost of the soon to be new Elite Boosts (that used to be Pro Boosts), a page that lists the costs at each level for instance, I would appreciate that as well.

The reason is I’m in an alliance where the leader is afraid to level it up for fear that the boost costs will get too high and we wont be able to keep the boosts going and therefore wont be able to recruit. I think he’s being overly paranoid and I want to help him with the math.

I’m just getting a little tired of being in a level 51 alliance that hasn’t been leveled up in forever, and I don’t want to leave because I’ve been in this alliance since I started.

Thanks in advance.

エリートブースト

I checked the Japanese and English versions of the wiki, but did not mention the boost cost depending on the level. It is better to compare the actual numbers.

Screenshots of Aslan777 and the current elite boost costs.

Thanks Aslan, but I have the info on the elite boosts. Check the link.

I need the info on War & Conquest boost costs. If it goes up as alliance levels go up like the Elite Boosts do. And some info on the costs at each level if they do.

You have to click on each alliance level to see the cost of the boosts at that level.

1 Like

I just found on the page I posted a formula to figure out war boost costs for different alliance levels.

So I guess I just need to know about Conquest boost costs for different alliance levels.

And if Flare has announced the cost chart for the Pro Boosts that are becoming Elite Boosts

No, unfortunately Flare never announces the costs of anything.

It were the players who took notes and wrote them on the Wikia.

Thanks Shadows.

Are the Conquest boost costs dependent on alliance levels?

Maybe we can start there.

Elite boosts and War boosts are dependant of the Alliance Level.

Pro and Conquest are probably only dependant of the boost level and conquest tier.