Craft new items

Hi Devs,

I was selling my Heroes items and an idea came to my mind.
Why can’t we craft new items with existing ones?

Ex.
6 Blessed items fuse to craft new Epic item
10 Epic items fuse to craft new Legendary item
14 Legendary items fuse to craft new Eternal item
18 Eternal items fuse to craft new Godlike item
22 Godlike items fuse to craft new Titan item
50 Titan items fuse to craft new Unique item (not sure about this one)

Another way is to use percentage to get rarity odds by fusing 3 items.

Ex.
3 Eternal items fuse to craft new Eternal item 90%
3 Eternal items fuse to craft new Godlike item 9%
3 Eternal items fuse to craft new Titan item 1%

2 Eternal items + 1 Godlike item fuse to craft new Eternal item 60%
2 Eternal items + 1 Godlike item fuse to craft new Godlike item 38 %
2 Eternal items + 1 Godlike item fuse to craft new Titan item 2 %

2 Eternal items + 1 Titan item fuse to craft new Eternal item 60%
2 Eternal items + 1 Titan item fuse to craft new Godlike item 6 %
2 Eternal items + 1 Titan item fuse to craft new Titan item 34 %

1 Eternal item + 2 Godlike items fuse to craft new Eternal item 30%
1 Eternal item + 2 Godlike items fuse to craft new Godlike item 66 %
1 Eternal item + 2 Godlike items fuse to craft new Titan item 4 %

1 Eternal item + 1 Godlike item + 1 Titan item fuse to craft new Eternal item 30%
1 Eternal item + 1 Godlike item + 1 Titan item fuse to craft new Godlike item 35 %
1 Eternal item + 1 Godlike item + 1 Titan item fuse to craft new Titan item 35 %

etc.

Players who need gold can still sell items.

Players need to spend gold (or gems to accelerate) to craft new items.

I just give numbers but you can change them of course to avoid game exploits.  :grinning:

I have many ideas but that’s just a rough proposal.

What do you think?

Thanks

@flaretara

This idea will be great don’t you think,unique and new.

Thanks @arneas1 for your encouragement, but I’m pretty sure I’m not the first one with this kind of idea.  :grinning:

What’s difficult is to create a crafting system which will enjoy players and still give money to Flare and very important, avoid game exploits.

Sure,Money with enjoyment Now that’s a good deal for the FG officials

@flaretara

I’ve never spent real money but I think a fair  crafting system should benefit both parties, players and FG.

Not only crafting, it will be very help full to swap unnecessary items or sell them in the alliance. Those who need it will get it, those who want to sell it, can get rid of it. Two birds, one stone. 

But don’t waste your time. Devs don’t care about our suggestions. They will simply ignore it and had been doing so since the first version came out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope! They only care about money.

I believe they do care, as long as the suggestions are reasonable, rational and fair.

As per example, I for one was very happy with version 3.1 as they added 3 features I wished for.

Let’s recapitulate. This was the official announcement for v. 3.1:

And here were my 3 suggestions:

In the first proposal, I clearly wanted something new related to fire (Hyperion, Helios), and they came out with the Phoenix.

So let’s keep our fingers crossed.  :slight_smile:

Let’s hope you are right. 

Finger crossed, eh? :slight_smile:

Yes, like this:

LOL! :wink:

We have that in RR2 why not in Olympus Rising to forge items and defense tower? but you must add a new loots for that like pearls or change the emblem in vault that give XP by the new currency in the game. Each medallion give between 1 to 50

Was the Blacksmith featured since the first release of RR2 or afterward?

no the game have start something like version 1.7.0 around Mars 2014 and Blacksmith was introduce in December 2015 at version 1.9.5

for Olympus Rising 1 year the game is out. it’s time to have Blacksmith

Thanks for the info.

How is the game experience since the Blacksmith feature? Is it more fun? Does it extend the game longevity/lifespan?

of course more fun. You can forge your unit like HP,Speed or Range. Each unit have particular perk. by example http://royal-revolt-2.wikia.com/wiki/Knight

click on Expand panel. That can give you a little idea what forge can do. You can do the same for a defense tower :  http://royal-revolt-2.wikia.com/wiki/Firebolt_Tower

and of course forge the spells for more damage,range or reduce cooldown

Oh yeah that extend the fun and the longevity of the game because you need to participate in a Event call Ninja Event : You have different tier depending of your trophie range. If you finish Rank 1 you can gain 6K pearls,Rank 2 5,750, Rank 10 2,500,etc…

you can also find pearls when you melt a item in the forge,in a chest during War Season, in Chamber of Fortune, in daily chest,etc…

To give you a idea I will show you one of my video :

I will show you some screenshot to allow you to understand a little more the forge system :

Here you can see I have forge 67 times my knight. For +1 you need by example for the knight 100 pearls if you fail that cost you 200 pearls and you have a cooldown between each forge

For a Firebolt Tower by example that cost 250 pearls if you fail that cost you 500 pearls for +1

More the unit,spells and defense is strong more that cost pearls. Like here the Sonic Blast cost 400 if you fail that cost you 800 pearls for +1

You can forge your equipment and up their stats

the Blacksmith contains melting slots you unlock with gems by example : the 1st is free, 2nd need 100 gems,3rd like 500 gems, 4th 1,500 gems,etc… During the Blacksmith Event Pearl Madness the melting slot cost 50% less and you gain X5 more pearls

Now the question is I am not sure if you can bring Blacksmith in Olympus Rising. Depend of Flare if they can find a way to implement this kind of stuffs in OR

@Warriornator, thanks for the detailed info. Really appreciate it.

Well, crafting/fusing items should be enough IMHO. I don’t need it to interfere with the current defense upgrade system. I don’t need it to be the same as RR2 neither.

I’m happy to hear you say the Blacksmith brings more fun and extends the game longevity.  :slight_smile:

I was crossing my fingers for five long months and you did it.

I’m also glad I kept all (yes all!) my Titan items since the beginning (I think Titan items and Ajax were introduced in November last year), as I knew I hoped one day Hephaestus would grant my wish.

Another suggestion: Can we sort the items by number of stars, by type (boots, capes, trinkets, etc.), by Hero, or another way in the Forging window (precisely when we have to pick the item to sacrifice)? Right now it isn’t easy to navigate/scroll through the numerous items.

Thanks!

Joke’s on you, @Tomaxo. Those titan items from last november are still pretty worthless!

It’s a great update, though.

Exactly, they’re absolute pieces of crap to wear, but great to sacrifice for forging! :grinning: