Crushes and DC

Seems this crushes are part of game now)

now top alliances need find guys with gadget with no crushes))

very upset this thing. Guys @PaSte and others. Pleqse force urself to fix it it.

in wars its like a punch on balls. We cant plan, guys are upset

We found the reason for the crashes and will provide you guys with a fix very soon. We’re really sorry for the inconvenience caused by this. It was a rather tricky one to find. Thanks for your support on this, it really helped us.

Thanks @PaSte, very much appreciated!

But I think time there should be an announcement, given so many people are upset about this.

if you post here, only Cromkas crush on Flaregames will get bigger. :wink:

I have no crushes

seems its depends( i have no idea from what(

They will maybe introduce a “No-Crash-Aura Ring” in the next event.

Just 5000 gems and u safe)

btw i like they answer fast and i like tbey are trying to fix

best way is fix today, to make last war day is not depend of Luck only

Or a new tower that lowers attackers frame rate based on its level. Pro-Boost would be Insta-Crash after 15 secs.

People have posted about this issue weeks ago, but didn’t get an answer. Cromka posts and they answer immediately. Next time when someone has a problem, let cromka post and you’ll get an answer immediately

We need to nominate @Cromka1 to become our new community manager :wink: . He gets things arranged fast. Honor to who deserves honor. Only joking of course (about community manager).

Maybe he paied the 5000 Gems-Fee?

I agree to Domikick and orko’s call for a goodwill provision.
What happened, is terrible.

1. The effect of champs was partly zero, because many of our players had crashes, which they tried to compensate by using more dias.
  2. The skull calculation is incorrect. According to my attack list, the opponent should get more skulls than shown in the war list.
  3. Won battles do not appear in the war list as if they were not fought.
  4. Some players complained, others received an answer.
    Those who received a response were asked to enter all device data - model, version, etc… and send crashlogs. So did some.

It can’t be that the players support the cause search lavishly and the only reaction of FG is
a thank you and an announcement “we’ll fix the bugs in the next few days”.
Please consider a goodwill agreement.

News on the crashing issue:

I heard VL lost against apoc and now they will kill Todes to win arbs… I blame these crashes otherwise VL would have won… :slightly_frowning_face:

???

vl lost cuz APO was stronger this war.

have nothing about DC)

are you sure about we will kill todes to have arbs. Are u sure???

It must be about dc to blame! VL are so strong, no alliances compare to mighty VL! VL is the strongest alliance in entire rr2 universe! Don’t you forget, VL is all that matter! All alliances go to hell! 

Cromka1

of course! problems experienced only VL, APO it did not concern …)

Sometimes we win

sometimes we lose

Its not depends of DC, of something else.

only about us and ours mistakes)

vl had DC it was 7 champs Dc

but Apo had too im sure

so respect to apo and wait for next maps)

In fact, VL Todes Italia would rape Apo if no crash/fc problem! Also VL have greatest strategist like bek0n, Apo wouldnt win if there is no fc problem! 

Sometimes we win

sometimes we lose

Its not depends of DC, of something else.

only about us and ours mistakes)

vl had DC it was 7 champs Dc

but Apo had too im sure

so respect to apo and wait for next maps)