Current pro rewards 2

Well I am not a seer but the beast cup is so much harder than last week, I had a vision that because it’s for Mass hysteria it would be much harder and I was right…:exploding_head::thinking:

After the horrible scenario last week, They turn around and make this one so hard the whole team needs to play just to get boost. GREAT WAY TO SHOW CUSTOMER CARE!!!
Bravo flare show the players how much you appreciate them!!!

3 Likes

Currently,it is so hard to get to 2 pro chests!
1298 points needed for it in this poor league.
Will Flare ajdust points per tiers and reduce required points for 2 chests,in order to be saviors,unlike the last time? :thinking::rage::scream:

Oh come on they like to punish us its unbelievable!so what they might give one more chest,so what??the most desirable boost they put the hardest league,after the relationship disaster of last pro league…hole thing is for laughs and cries…

I found a pro ticket from pro chests after the end of the previous pro league season.

I thought we were told that they always adjust it🤔 This week only 1 chest for finishing in 200’s. Where was the last minute adjustment???

The top 3 only getting 4 chests and the rest of the top 10 with 1. Where was the weekly adjustment ? Skipped this week because it was not favouring the players​:-1::-1::-1::-1::-1:

1 Like

Last week we complained about the score line changing.And flare games just do it and never change the line. It means: we have exactly done what you told last week ,is there any trouble? You are so good flare games😆 is is so funny

Hey guys,

after what happened last week (and today) we have been discussing ways to change the way the reward distribution for the Pro League works. We realize that this is not providing a good user experience and has led to frustrating situations more often than it should have. For that we apologize sincerely. What we are going to do from now on is to always set the Tier 1 score to 2190 (max score) and at the end adjust it so that the Top 10 players define the first Tier. By doing this, there will always be at least 10 people getting the max rewards, thereby also defining the lower tiers, providing a generally wider range for better rewards.

As a quick headsup already: We are aware that this also isn’t the perfect solution, which is why we plan on fundamentally changing the coverall oncept of the Pro-League altogether in the future. For the moment at least, this should help preventing situations like last week’s from ever happening again and also give fairer more reliable experience.
So, again, sorry for what has happened and thank you for your passion and feedback.

4 Likes

The possible score in each proleague should also be considered because that score is needed for the boost. So having a league where many players could not even get 1000 points directly impacted the boost tier :rage::rage: and since so many had wasted tickets on last weeks garbage. This week they were smacked with trash rewards. My 1 box had nothing but dog food. Gee that was worth the 500 gems. All proleagues possible scores should be set to allow allies to reach boost tiers with reasonable amount of people…I still want a refund of my ticket for the pro league before…

2 Likes

Funny how now that we see 1st place getting only 4k crystals and 4 pro chests, no readjustment is made

Where is the tier readjustment for this week???

4 Likes

Since now the highest scores are gonna define everyone’s rewards,
is there finally gonna be an effective way to catch cheaters?

Because everyone knows they are the ones reaching the highest positions almost all the time

5 Likes

they dont care. the only way is to boicot using real money. the last league was way worse than the previous

I never liked pro tiers. I prefer instead previous pro rewards system, where they were assigned according to the ranking. 10 players (or even more) with max pro rewards are too many (the winner is enough).

We all know the top10 is reserved for cheaters.
So if you define tiers based on the top10, you’re essentialy basing everyone’s rewards on cheater’s scores. I know this is not your intention, but this is what is going to happen.

I know it may not be easy, but Flare has got to do something about the rampant Pro League cheating.
Until you guys figure out a way to actively fix this, I would honestly prefer if everyone just got 1 pro chest every week. At least this way the cheaters won’t be getting a leg up on everybody else. God knows they’ve been taking full benefit for too long.

Sub lvl100 kings in the top 100 (let alone top10) ? That’s a dead giveaway.
The same guys getting top50 most weeks? Dead giveaway.
The same guys getting top10 multiple times a month? Dead giveaway.

Come on. Flare has to find a way to fix this before anything else regarding the Pro League.

4 Likes

Now pro league is dead too. [Kind of always was] but now certainly not worth your gems for a ticket. Rewards are Weak, and cheaters take the top positions. But the actions of flare over the last 3 weeks just nailed the coffin shut.

2 Likes

The only reason to play proleague is to get max Boostlevel in proboots for your alliance.

Proleague itself is for

• talented players
  • low level players, which are used to play with underpowered spells and troops
  • maybe cheaters.

Flare failed with their concept. There is nothing for “experienced” players. Maybe it’s fun for some long term players to play with such underpowered spells and troops.

It’s not the only reason. There are 2 more reasons:

• to get the individual rewards;
  • to compete against other players, under the same conditions.

We don’t have a level playing field right now, there are too much cheating going on, so the competition hasn’t been enjoyable.

1 Like

Maybe there are a lot of cheaters. But it’s unfair to name players like immortal - one of the winners of monthly proleague - cheater. I saw some Videos of his gameplay. For.me he is a really good player.
So there is a competition.
I can’t speak for everyone. I can speak for myself: I ever wondered about the weakness of the spells and troops in proleague. I am 4 or 5 years in this game. This level of spells and troops or king in proleague is the level of first year playing royal revolt 2.

Low level players who have underleveled spells cannot even get pass challenge 6 or 7… They do not have experience at all… They wont even know a proper way or strategy to play pro leagues… Pro League is for strongly experienced players, not low level players…

2 Likes