Thanks for reporting sir! I am aware of that, but it only happens when you zoom in. So maybe there is time to fix it in the future, but this is no priority for now.
I have got problems with navigation in this forum on Safari (on iPhone 7) since the start of July.
- I start with forum homepage (categories) or finish login.
- I press right arrow (on screen) to go to latest (but it can be “Royal Revolt 2: Official”, “Royal Revolt 2: Feedback”, etc.).
- I press right arrow to read (for example) topic 1.
- After I finished to read topic 1, I press left arrow (on screen) to return to previous website (in this case to latest).
- I press right arrow to read topic 2.
- After I finished to read topic 2, I press left arrow to return to previous website (in that case to latest), but it goes to topic 1 directly.
- I press again left arrow to go to the previous website (in that case to latest, due to error/mistake/bug), but it goes to categories or finish login directly.
Hello, I tried to reproduce this, but it doesn’t occur to me. Maybe you can take a video?
For me the structure was as follows:
categories (tap to go to latest)
latest (tap on a topic to read it)
use left arrow to go back - you end back in “latest”
tap on next topic
use left arrow to go back- you end back in “latest”
I could not use the right arrow when I first visited the forum (it was greyed out), because I first need to tap on a topic to read it. So I am not sure I understand you correctly .
No topic was previously picked, so for me the arrow is greyed out.
But isn’t the right arrow there to go back to a deeper-rooted page you previously loaded?
But in general, you could also just swipe back again and it will take you to the previous page as well.
@Madlen This problem is not yet fixed… When will this be fixed?..
I will ask the forum provider once more.
I confused “right arrow” with “select a topic”.
It should be fixed now.
Thanks a lot… It’s fixed…
just in case you do not know: you also have this on ipad air 2 with the standard (safari?) browser without any zoom and you cannot zoom out s.t. it does not occur.