Cursed Chest Issues and Suggestions

Suggestion: Remove Odyssey-related curses from cursed chests.  Cursed Chests are time sensitive. If you earn one with an Odyssey-related curse (complete a level 7 odyssey adventure, earn 500 fame, etc…) after you have completed all your adventures for the week, you might not have enough time to break the curse without paying. Alternately, extend the time limit for breaking curses.

Agree of course, if the quests are the same. Think at the one with “gain 50k points in war” on a weekend where there’s the 24h war (or the empty weekend that’s coming soon) for example …

My quest for first new titan was summon 100 minos (no hero related).

hey @Dheth,

where can you see the quest for cursed Titan chest?

Note that I received it this morning, as seems there’s a bug with those that got converted from before the update.
I was seeing it when clicking on the cursed titan in the chests list (I mean where you normally see the available chests to open). Just above the 250 gem button, there was written the quest that needed to be done - in my case, summon 100 minotaurs. Forgot to take a screenshot when it displayed.

Inside there was 1 titan item and the usual yellows/purples, as normal. No cursed item inside, this time at least.

Well @Dheth,lucky for you,you are getting a description of a quest required to be done to unlock the titan chest.

In my case it just reads “A doomed chest,securing the treasures of the Titans” and nothing else.Waiting for a hot fix from the Flare games for this bug.

Same here :-/

So it’s not a titan box with cursed items ?

Yes, the quests are only bugged for the converted items it seems. At least for me, who has just received a cursed titan chest, the quest seems to be working fine (nuke 300 barricades, easy stuff)

It’s the same titan chest as before. 

One account on my team got a cursed chest quest that’s Complete a Level 7 Odyssey Adventure. They only have a Level 4 harbor and can’t do Level 7 Adventures.  A Level 7 adventure is extremely difficult for lower level players, also. 

@dumpster with the last server maintenance they removed Oddyssey and War tasks to  open cursed chests.

That’s good!

TODAY I AM UPGRADE MY GAME THAN I LOGIN WITH MY ACCOUNT I GOT TITAN CHEST WITHOUT DO ANY TYPE OF WORK ???

WHAT WAS THAT ANY ONE  HAVE ANSWER

Did you have a cursed titan chest before? Did it have a quest? Was it an odyssey or war quest?

There is no quest bro

So you have logged in the game and there was a titan chest (not a cursed one) just sitting in your inventory?

Yup 

In which case it might have been a new chest from accumulating enough titan codes or some form of a level rewards. In any case, I wouldn’t be too worried about it and treat as a boon instead.

This one only applies to items and is impossible to solve. 

War is going on get atleast two titan battle chest it’s the simplest task you got…