defensive waves and beasts missing from progress bar

Something I noticed while fighting a little while ago- I blew it off, but it’s come back to haunt me in some fights and with the war season approaching, I thought I’d say something.

During a fight, about halfway through, the progress bar stops showing the advancing defensive waves.  Sometimes it’s just the beast missing, sometimes it’s both.  On rare occasion, it’s happened the whole fight.  It would be nice to know where the beast is when fighting someone, but I’ve noticed too that sometimes when I’m fighting, it’ll do the one crown “raid” announcement, but never announces the 2nd crown.  I knock down the gate and it gives me the 3rd crown though.  It’s intermittent  when these happen, and it was in the wars, regular fights, dungeon, and with the ninjas.  I’m on a laptop with Win 10 if that helps.

Same with me on Android and PC

I noticed this usually happen when I summoned a lot troops like keep summoning knight for non-stop.

Yes, there is a limit on the number of dots that is displayed (not sure just how many, 50 or 100 or something). This is also relevant for defensive troops, like the necro spawning a lot of skeletons.

dot limit? a good joke - WE DO NOT KNOW THE ROAD - LITTLE OR LARGE WAVE, BUT THIS, LIMIT MUST DO. LEFT THINK.

I’ve noticed it seems to stop spawning after I’ve gotten to a certain #, but that’s not what I’m talking about- I’m referring to the waves coming at me when I’m fighting- the opponent’s defense.  I can’t imagine if I’ve spawned a kajillion knights why that would effect the red dots from showing up (or the beast) from the defense.  The programming can’t be THAT limited, could it?

Yes it can, when total amount of dots (blue and red) is limited.

Look here for an earlier discussion about it:

huh, I looked through the bugs section for awhile (I gave up after looking at a few hundred posts), and even did a search, but I didn’t find the post.  Thank you for sharing this, Stay0Puft!  I’m sorry for starting a new thread on an old subject ?

Now I know, and I guess it makes sense.  It’s still silly, but I get it.