-DELETE-

WELCOME!

Alliance wars are confirmed for next week! Can’t wait to see you all on the battlefield!

C.I.A. has an open spot… As always apply in game or post/message me here.

We have moved up 2 alliance levels today so we have an open spot…

I will update the main post once we fill out our empty spots…

4/27/15

Our Alliance is full.

We have won our war and moved serveral places in the Leaderboards.

To help celebrate our win in alliance wars we have started a FB group for the members of our alliance.

Nice…ur alliance really strong. Good luck my friend .

Thank you… We need all the luck we can get…

hi Child,

I would like to join ur alliance but I just have alliance tower level 7.  If I can upgrade my alliance tower next week,could I join ?

I have sent you an invite. :]

We have moved up an alliance level, and will be moving up more in the coming days… So there will be open spots soon…

Minimum to join is 100k donations…

We are going to win our current league. Not much competition but I guess we will never be happy in that regard.

Today I have updated the main post as to where we are with rankings.

We will move up an alliance level and gain a new member spot soon.

I wish we could have another crack at United Lions in alliance wars. They were tough and evenly matched with us in our first league.

It was more than epic.

We won our first league by beating them in the last 30 minutes of a war… We must have shot up 25k in skulls while they had a steady 10k lead for the entire fight.

Everyone thought we were gonna lose or tie that league but it came down to 30 minutes. I’d pay a lot of gems to see what they were saying in chat.

We have won our wars and have an open spot for a new members…

Apply in game or ask for invite here…

PLEASE SENT AGREE ME, MY NICK NAME IN RR2 IS: EDGAR WALLANCE MY TOWER ALLIANCE IS LEVEL 8 AND DONATIVE 100K, MY LEVEL TROPY IS 2871. I HOPE TO BE AGREE, THANK YOU

Sent invitation… Just make sure you work towards upgrading your alliance tower… Ask someone to test your base… And participate in wars…

Do that and you will have an entire alliance ready to help you with anything…

We have made leaps and bounds recently. I have updated the main post today.

We are passively recruiting right now. Basically that means we move up alliance levels so often we always have a spot for promising applicants.

We ended up in another easy League.

I’m starting to feel bad for these alliances they keep pairing us up with relatively weaker teams.

We’ll take the easy win though.

If anyone is wondering where C.I.A. is in the Leaderboards it’s best to look us up ‘In Game’.

We are usually further ahead then what the information here states.

We moved up 2 levels today and filled the spots within an hour.

As of this post the current information will be accurate though.