---Deleted---

Flareganes does not care about this list. Removing it so players will not be let down.

Illuminati5 disband and I quit the game. I will not be maintaining it any longer.

Are you the brother of Abor ?  :stuck_out_tongue:

No :slight_smile:

I support there ideas:

• Food ads (I’m a Windows user)

• Sell unused towers

• Add workers to an upgrade

- Increase the Protected Gold amount in the Treasure Chamber 

• Healing units

• Tavern and farm statistics

• Private chat with anyone

• Additional ranks for alliances

• Improved stats for alliance members (I would like to see when was the last time each player connected)

My additions:

• Female avatar (many have mentioned this already and want it)

• Building progression. For example, if you’re building a new tower and it’s at 50%, you would see half of the tower

• Elite Boosts for Frosters and Pyromancers, those poor wizards kind of need it, they may be weak sometimes

• More levels for the silo, it is necessary because of the new farm levels

• More visual changes in the buildings when you upgrade each level

• Reduce some upgrading times, there is some stuff that takes way too much time

• More dungeon levels or special rewards when you beat again each room with higher difficulty or special rules to make it harder

• Something to make gargoyles useful for offense (right now they are really useless)

• Friend or partner alliances (the leaders would make some kind of agreement and it would have an interesting effect on both alliances)

— +Note 1: I can’t think on the effect, what a lack of originality

— +Note 2: If those alliances are in the same war map on any war season, they won’t be able to do this agreement

Well, that would be my contribution. Remember to make another post with updated suggestions if this thread dies off as you say, Regards :wink:

Such a waste list… Elite arbs is the healing unit…

I do not understand. Were you recommending something here?

I beg to differ. First, did your mom not tell you, “If you do not have something nice to say, do not say it at all?” You should listen to her. Second, The Arblasters have to be boosted to get a healing ability.This is also tied strictly to being apart of an alliance and winning second place in WAR SEASON. The healing class is a “class” not a boosted ability. This is their primary role. Make more sense now?

Class- like Knight, Mummy, etc.

Ability- frost, fire, poison damage.

Your list is very long and all these things could make happy all players of RR2 =) I ask you if you can order the things from the most important (maybe with some colors) to the bit important ? Thanks.

Will work on that today. I am already placing them in categories. Thanks for the pointer. I will put a number in front of each with a key at the bottom explaining the numbers.

What do you think about his for order of importance?

IMPORTANCE TO THE COMMUNITY:

1 – Most Important

2 – Moderately Important

3 – Would be nice

4 – Please work on 1 – 3

5 – 1 – 4 are done? Flaregames, you are amazing.

Is it possible to do 2 important lists like these:

1.AESTHETIC CHANGES;

2.TECHNICAL CHANGES;

and into these put 

a. first priority (most important)

b. second priority (Moderately important)

c. third priority (would be nice)

So the result should be:

AESTHETIC CHANGES:

1. First priority
  • bla bla bl bla
  • bla bla bla bla
  • bla bla bla
  1. Second priority
  • bla bla bla
  • blab bla

TECHNICAL CHANGES:

1. First priority
  • bla bla bla
  • bla bla
  1. second priority
  • bla bla bla
  • bla bla bla
  • bla bla bla

ETC  :grinning:

Sorry, that was supposed be funny as a priority. I used to be a lab engineer and used to live in a bug system; it was not fun.

You format looks great. I will see what I can make up.

I would like to see Alliance Wars shortened to one day against one opponent. You could have them every couple days if you like but 5 out of every 8 days is too much and too time consuming. A lot of people are burning out on RR2, it’s becoming too much of a grind.

Adding it to the list. Thank you for the feedback.

ALL,

I am revising the list today and should have a more organized/readable list. This will make it easier to see if it has already been mentioned, too.

Yeah, dude, you should organize this post a little bit, the system that oPelle suggested is good, also when you mention who gave the idea you should write it different, like " -[user]", with the blank space, because parentheses may confuse with the notes some people make (like me).

Is not this the (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond) league that we have setup already? I guess I need clarification on what you are requesting.

What do you all think of the new list? Feedback, please.

I love those changes, good job. Something even better? The stuff about priorities that oPelle mentioned, but I guess that would take much time and also the opinion of many users, so maybe it’s not necessary. But the list is really good now :slight_smile:

Good evening! The game is wonderful, but I want to give you some advices in order to improve the game experience. Firstly the opening of the treasures after a battle must become really random. You have to introduce a daily bonus and to add few gems as a reward for alliance war. Sorry for my bad english, but I’m italian.

Thank you for your time, I hope to see these improvements soon in the game.

I like the daily bonus and maybe daily mission because it is quite boring when all of the workers are building or upgrading towers which take a long time.

Moreover, i would like to add some suggestion.

Boosted mummy should produce small mummy instead of knights which will do poison damage. (It looks more logical