We have finally added some cool colored tags that help express when our testers answered in the bug section or I answered.?
Currently, we have:
In all Royal Revolt 2 forums:
- blue = feedback wanted -> That means in this thread we really need your input (in general we always love your input, but for those threads, it is especially super duper fluffy welcome!
- green = community manager answered - When I have answered a thread.
The following prefixes will only be found in the bug section for now:
- brown = more info needed - We need more info from the thread operator on the bug thread.
- green = solved - Bug is fixed, solved or was no bug to begin with.
- yellow = in review - Bug is in review
- red = critical bug - A critical bug that we will also inform you in the Official announcement section about.
Have a good weekend,