Didn't receive gems for revival

Why didn’t I receive gems when my opponent revived in my path?.. Is it because he used ‘phoenix’ token instead of gems for revival or is it a bug?..

Phoenix token… there is way too much of those token out there…

That phoenix token should be removed, according to me.

If you fail and need a resurrection, the defender deserves some gems. Now we just buy phoenix tokens at festivals or find them as hidden treasure.

An opponent using a scroll or resurrection should be rewarded with some gems.

1 Like

It shouldn’t be removed but it should be much more difficult to have/find…

Wouldn’t hurt to make them have some value for a fail in my opinion, I agree with you there. Maybe half the scaled amount would be reasonable. Personally, I like that I and my team can save some for war and conquest. A lot have to hit above their level in those modes, so why not give them an option to play fairer for a rough one. Makes people more willing to try in my opinion, in conditions they might not otherwise.

I think defenders should still get what would have been their gem reward even if it doesn’t cost the attacker any gems.

It’s alright… It would simply inspire us to build our path much stronger so that the attacker will die twice instead of once…

Moreover, I like phoenix tokens… they are helpful during war and conquests…

If our defense is really strong enough, attackers will use scrolls and revive multiple times, in which case the phoenix token wont be blamed… Using phoenix token to revive would mean the attacker was just careless or died mistakenly… I have token, you have token… I don’t use gems to revive in your path and you don’t use gems to revive in my path… It’s balanced in cyclic manner…