disconnect fury loss - frustrated

Hi FG,

I was playing on PC and the game just quit itself midway wasting furies… Before you even start investigating, stop blaming either my PC or internet connection… My PC is more than capable of running AAA titles… Got a 8700K + 12gb ram… and 100Mbps internet connection… Who is going to compensate for all these losses? So many bugs… what if I loose valuable resources due to this bugs in game… … we play this game to reduce the stress, not  to take in more…

I got 0 VP for that attack as seen in below snap… second attempt, I auto him 100%… This game went from bad --> worse…

Don’t worry Illidan you are not alone I also lose lots of trophies thanks to frequent crashes???

Yes all OR folks faced disconnection issue

Same here…  I already sent a ticket to the devs…  I just don’t know if actions will be made…  Frustrated with both getting discon when already breaking the gate,  and duplicate uniques…  Sheeeesh… 

Supposed to be great past time…  But now getting more stressed …

I was able to get screenshot of one,  but the others are history…  ???

Hey guys,

Thank you for showing that to us. We look into the issue again. Could you still post us your in-game names and what devices you are using (version + OS)? Thanks in advance.