[Discussion thread for] Post 20.09. 2018 - Live Server Update

[Mirroring the official announcement]

Greetings Olympians,

We have just performed a Live Server Update. Here are the patch notes:

•  Increased the strength gained on an item when superforging it by destroying 2*, 3*, 4* or 5* items.
  • Players should no longer get Gold Donation tasks on Cursed Items or Cursed Chests.
  • Attempted another fix for the high volume of attacks when reaching a certain amount of Trophies.
  • Made it possible for players to attack higher level opponents on their island map.
  • Fixed a bug which allowed Alliances to prolong their War Blessings for longer than intended.  Note: Alliances which have already prolonged their Blessings will not lose them. Alliances which are currently able to prolong them will still be able to do so for the current War Season.

Feel free to provide feedback and specifically for how you experience the number of attacks after this trophy system fix in the thread below:

_ _ _

Sorry @Madlen nothing has changed with this update.

I checked war blessing bug still continues.

There is no max limit on war blessings.

I just checked it My team is able to prolong sirin blessing for 87 days and still no max limit for duration?

Plus teaxs blood team still has chaos gate active despite being in league of gods 

Haven’t checked other things yet.

So it’s not an improvement of normal forge…?

Are you sure @Madlen?

it seems to me that the difference is irrelevant …

Advise regarding war blessing bug 3 weeks+ ago, bug fixed, but wait…bug continues!!!  I suppose shouldn’t have got any hopes up!

@HOLYDIVINE 

@Negan, that’s a normal forge not a ‘superforge’ which means a refined silver or gold item. I detected a 1% increase over pre-update when messing with the superforge gear.

Hi HOLYDIVINE, 

We are unable to remove the rights to prolong, but you have exactly 13 prolongs left. Once they have been used it will be capped until it normalises. It is unfortunate that it is only the case for some Alliances but we cannot alter this without causing more issues. ?‍♀️

No, wait! here we talk about superforging with 2.3.4-star objects … not with silver or gold objects

They should’ve said refined gears (silver +gold star items), rather than being non-specific with terms ‘superforge’ .After all we don’t really find it that ‘super’

Really…i don’t understand where is “superforging”…

Fine but does that means we wasted our gold on those blessings?

Same here some teams are cheating and developer are saying they can’t do anything about it?

Not sure after this mess I want to play Olympus rising anymore 

I think I can’t face any more disappointments.

Ah, I always have high hopes for this game but new war system only brought bugs and bugs.

This game is beyond saving now.

@Negan it the forging of a silver or gold not the dismantling of silver or gold, so this way around.  As I understand it 

@Madlen  As Negan said are you sure you made the update?

If yes, please do not humiliate loyal players (sorry but it is the correct word that describing the current situation) 

Here are the reasons… 

1. there is a team in gods leaquehaving chaos blessing and now they can still prolong it because as holydivine said we can prolong the blessings for many seasons… 

2. demigod teams demoted from gods leaque have barricade blessings for seasons? 

3. Will the top 3 team of titan leaque will keep siren/trebuchets and warrior super blessings for ever? 

Your mistakes and decisions disturbed all leaques and current and next war seasons… 

1. No difference at forging as negan said. I tested all superforging variations. Nothing changed… 

It must be not that hard to get back overcooked blessings (it was made long ago to nai duniya). Commanders of the alliances knew it and still overcooked the blessings for advantage and oppurtunity so take back it… We did not do it because it was clearly a bug… 

And it must be not that hard to add 1-2 k to superforged stats… 

AND PLEASE DONT TELL ME A GAME BALANCE OR ANYBODY tell me still we can do good items etc… IF YOU WANT A GAME BALANCE, PLEASE GET BACK ALL BUGGY ITEMS THAT MADE THE GAME SUPER UNBALANCED. IF YOU THINK A WHILE YOU SEE THAT BUGGY ITEMS MAKE THE OWNERS LIKE HAVING 12 SLOTS WHILE WE HAVE 8 ITEM SLOTS… 

I don’t think alliances will lose any gold, which is why they didn’t remove the war blessing.  Although strange to let an alliance keep a  war blessing  going in to a league where they are the only alliance to have it.  FG’s priorities in not offending 50 players vs offending 1000 players is very bizarre once again.  But it is in keeping with the norm and there is consistency in allowing big advantages to the few who take advantage…

It takes ***** decisions such as this to make paying players leave the game, you won’t be alone @HOLYDIVINE, I’ll wait for the new lvls at least, but this should definitely  be treated as a free to play, as if you pay for a service it should meet minimum standards not found here.

Ok…try with a 1star now, and tell me if the difference is relevant…

And what do u think? Is it worth it? It’s a superforging? ???

@Madlen if ure just the "messenger" of Sam/Chris or whoever else is out there, then tell them to throw this "new" improvement to the trash, its nothing special. 

Example: Having a max sword with 3300 Loh stats vs a 3400/3500 doesn`t make any difference, so please STOP TROLLING US.

@NeganI did many ‘experiments’ on uniques, etc when this stuff first came about; I concluded it wasnt worth it for 99% of the games players based on time/cost vs utility. The new fractional % increase amounts to fluff on a cats a**, not worth talking about.  Those images aren’t mine, as I’ve given up for now on refining.  It’s not so bad for players who have max’d their ascension lvl and know what perks can still work in smaller quantities.  Like the area damage bug with DR on the gatekeeper for example.