Disgusting Flare CRASHES over CRASHES

what the hell is wrong with you flare…

went aren’t you giving us a bug fix update., you told us to update n it will not crash but hell no there is too many crashes then previous version…

till now i face lot of crashes during ongoing war…

For flare its only a bug, but for us its a skull war, we lose too many skull, after all each skull counts…

Flare u better give us an update ASAP with fix… 10 attacks 4 crash n cof is like this…

GEMs r not easily earned… You don’t give me skulls in COF without wasting GEMS, i can manage to get SKULLS in COF but m screwed of this crashes…

Seeing this pics i can say, You have the worsted luck in COF.

That day you were laughing about v2.5.3. I thought you knew abt all the crashes, so you dint get it updated. Now you also have grown horns & ready to strike the flare after you get the game updated… Amazingly Surprised abt it.

The way you are getting fired up, is like you are appointed a champion in this war & have been compelled to spend gems like car gas.

Good Luck Flare ain’t listening all of this.

coz, it’s weekend…

have fun…

i was better with v2.5 flare u didn’t fix this crashes… I updated to v2.5.3 n i got reward of crashes… This version has crashes before COF…

now m thinking why did i updated…

Flare you r really disgusting…

you know our bug since its released updates but still u didn’t have a bug fix update yet…

Nowadays flare are busy in promoting gems package w/ discount…

i will not buy a single gems until n unless u fix all this bug…

BTW good discount but sorry i don’t want to waste my money in crashing game…