double your gold offer

I’m asking here because I don’t know if it’s a bug issue, or a ‘normal’ occurrence.

I have not received a ‘double your gold’ offer in more than 3 days.  It isn’t an issue that I received the offer, but Vungle didn’t have any videos to play.  I haven’t received any offer period.

It also isn’t an issue where I haven’t had a gold amount within the range for those offers.  I’ve had gold wins across a wide range, but still not even an offer to double my gold.

This is the first time this has happened to me, so I’m wondering if it is somehow normal and I should just get used to it.

This feature still in the game? I was sure they have remove it from the game. I don’t have get it well since I have restarted my new account in April. So don’t know if its normal or not. Never have seen this feature since close 1 year. So no clue

I have totally forget about this feature. Now you remember me I would like to have it again.

Once you reach a certain level you will not receive this feature any longer. In many games you will be allowed to double your gold at the beginning of your career to allow yourself to upgrade faster for a certain amount of time. I haven’t had this feature since early 2017. I was probably level 40 or 50 when this went away, maybe lower

Maybe Madlen can give a answer about this. Not sure is level capped. I remember with my previous account same at level 108 I was able to double my gold with offer. Maybe they have change it over time its possible. The last time I have see this feature was in 2017

Hi there, we will have a look. :slight_smile: Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

I did finish upgrading my Throne Room to level 11 right around the time that I started to notice the changes.

Perhaps once you have a level 11 throne room the “double your gold” offers end.  It also seems to have changed the time on the free chests from once every 2 hours to once every 4 hours.

I never had this offer I believe, or I did get it but it was so long ago I can’t remember. But it’s probably the case of reaching a certain treshold. As I have not seen this feature in 3 years+ at the very least.

No clue I don’t remember. the last time I got this was in 2017 so I don’t remember well if I have the Throne Room level 11 or lower at this time. Maybe wait tomorrow. Maybe Madlen can have more info after they check and give us a precise answer of how double offer gold work and stop