Earthquake spell is effective?

Flute spell, more phoebe companion, more effective. I think I’ll stop leveling up to the new earthquake spell.

1 Like

Tnx for sharing your awesome opinion

2 Likes

Seems that some needs a sarcasm alert…
Come one, trolling some unexperienced players is a bit low…

1 Like

do you really think someone should write flaregames:

the new earthquake spell should be the 2nd strongest since it is placed between pal flute and black magic. Unfortunately, despite “knockback rune” and pearls and max level, it is not as effective as other attacks.It’s the worst spell in the game right now …

i think flare knows that.

1 Like

The position of the spell doesn’t mean anything… the current most powerful spells are the two first ones… it’s just a question of gameplay linked to nemesis use.
Furthermore, eventhough i currently do not find earthquake very useful, i’ll wait to have it forged at 75+ with correct runes on it to juge it. (it’s like saying that toxic is useless when not forged and maxed)

1 Like

earthquake is too weak … toxic need no runes to be great

… so this new spell is not equal … its in my eyes a new pay to play spell not more

nobody needs its really, there are many combinations, with or without nemesis

1 Like

I had it on max level on day 1. Maybe they will do a rebalance in the future, currently I dont find it very useful.

1 Like

We see earthquake useless because we take damage as main subject in offense view. My thought is that they might have shifted this to its other ability: knockback. I placed a rune lvl 1 on earthquake and saw already the difference honestly, then a lvl 3 rune and again better performance and troops were taking more time to react before going forward to you; i used it quite a lot recently, then i switched back to my old spells setup just because i need to perk it more. The knockback ability is its strength and what you have to focus. About forgings go for cooldown cause the cooldown is pretty high, then speed, then petrify chance.
A consideration regarding the damage… i agree with the damage it’s not particularly high. i want to put my cent with a little 30% increase in damage, at least to deal some significant damage more to towers and obstacles and as second reference to the troops.

2 Likes

It is useless as it hasn’t any effect either on the jester or on the garg and because of the current nemesis attack gameplay, defenses are based a lot on jester and garg… (+ it doesn’t affect the towers at the gate)

1 Like

I didn‘t even bother to lvl it up.

2 Likes

Very stupid if true

No idea why every spell/troop should be worth immidiatly
They implement it, and for sure one day will rebalance

I dont expect dramatically changes every time they doing something new

And yeah better to keep all max and forged and runed)

Give me one reason then why should I lvl it up?

Cuz yiu dont know what will be matter in a few months
Cuz we have a lot of gold and tgis update will even not stress for you