Elite Arbs tests

Since there’s a new Renaissance of unraveling game mechanics, I figured we’d create a place to share research on the new Elite Arblasters. Anyone can do tests, and I’ll add their findings to the OP with a citation saying that it’s theirs (: I’ll just directly quote their findings.

The following things we need to know are:

1. What is the range of the healing aura?

2. Does the healing aura stack in terms of HP recovered?

3. Does the healing aura stack in terms of rate at which HP recovers?

4. Do Arbs heal some units more than others? For example, do they heal blockades moreso than Paladins? Etc.

5. Third goes along with #4, but do Arbs heal others based on the arb’s HP, or based on the patient’s HP?

6. Does the healing aura have some kind of nulling effect? Like does it completely null out DoT spells like Bladestorm and Sonic Blast?

?. Anything else you want to know, leave a request in the comments and I’ll add it to the list.

(P.S. I have some findings of my own, but don’t want to publish them until I run further tests to prove them. Have to go to class for now though, I’ll start testing when I get back [: )

Results:

1: Untested

2: Untested

3: I have found that the Healing Auras do indeed stack in terms of rate of HP gained. I Bladestormed + Sonic Blasted a group of Arbs next to a blockade. After the first one went down, the rest were still /slowly/ losing HP. But as soon as the second one died hardly a moment later, all of their HPs started to go up. This also answers question #6, does the Healing Aura nullify DoT spells? It appears that it doesn’t necessarily nullify them, but rather, just competes with them.

4: Untested

5: Untested

6: Refer to #3

Further Questions:

= Do they heal the Kings Tent if they are slayed in battle?

= same question,  but do they stack on the tent?

= does your healing spell, stack on top of there’s?

= How much do they really heal troops? every time one has fallen in battle its like a full restore to nearby troops health

= how many arrows will it take to inflict “Ice Blight” on troops/ King?

= Will frosters and Arbs  be an amazing combo for sowing troops down, surviving for longer periods, and healing frosters?

= Who would “Win” two Elite arbs or 2 Elite Palladian’s?

= How effective are they along side Elite Palladian’s?

Elite Arblasters also heal buildings, including the castle gate. Thus, I assume, they will also heal the tent.

Another interesting question: How do their new ice resistance and fire weakness influence possible counter strategies? Obviously, killing them with blizzard (ice damage) isn’t an option due to their ice resistance, but how effective are fire spells?

Pyromancers meanwhile probably are still useless as they have lower range + weakness against both piercing and ice… but might they do serious area damage on a group of arblasters now?

strangely enough even after gaining fire weakness and no extra health

I have found the elite arblasters MORE effective against firebolt towers simply because of the slow effect!!

Yeah, I’ve been wondering about Hellfire. The max levels upgrade the rand, right? So they should be able to kill cross-lane now…

Good point, I hadn’t thought about that! 0: It seems like there’s virtually no tower, save for maybe Skull Tower, that can counter them now!

nah they do cold damage now so they pree good against skull towers too…

I did some experiments concerning Frost Arblasters and Scrolls and spells and found some things!

http://royalrevoltaddicts.blogspot.com/2015/05/an-experiment-with-frost-arblasters.html

I Believe that Frost Arblaster’s so called heal, actually consist of Damage Immunity AND Healing component! No amount of damage can insta-kill Frost Arblasters the moment they start their ‘heal’

‘Heal’ and Damage Immunity also Affects Structures.

Also Apocalypse and Armageddon are unreliable to counter these Spawns of Demons Arblasters…

You should add this to the list…