Elite Boost Skull Towers or add more levels.

Skull Tower either needs an Elite Boost (not the seasonal boost) or extra levels, they are so weak now even for maxed bases. They are walked through and the only other decent tower in the game is the garg tower with war boost.

Good

I agree that they are “weak” for high level bases compared to gargoyle tower with elite boost (gargoyle nest) and bomb tower (range bomber), i’d add only 1 more level but not a permanent elite boost. For example the Special Elite Boost for the skull tower we had: the +5% health with gargoyle that went out from it was already almost OP and difficult to beat with all those gargoyle nest nearby; so i woul’d give an elite boost or a special elite boost. Currently i don’t know but imo any type of boost you could give to this skull tower, it could be too much overpowered.

In the case of adding 1 more level the consequence is that they should give me also 1 more level for sonic blast to destroy it…so we are always at the same point.

Also we have to think that not all alliances have the possibility to run gargoyle nest + range bomber in my example at start, but the chance to upgrade 1 more level is very possible and meeting then a skull tower with 1 more level that maybe will have 3-4k more health and +800 damage reaching maybe 7k blunt damage…could be very even more deadly, so we need also more level for all units to resist to this type…sounds a mission  :stuck_out_tongue:

The problem is that high levels have bases mid levels can walk through. A max skull base takes months, after that what is left for defense other than good waves and waiting for garg war boost?

The problem is that high levels have bases mid levels can walk through. A max skull base takes months, after that what is left for defense other than good waves and waiting for garg war boost?

Yeah but it’s already a long way for most people reach that checkpoint ^^

there already is a skull tower boost…

It’s seasonal and doesn’t solve the problem that towers other than boosted garg are weak.

well in that situation i believe there shouldnt be a normal skull tower boost since skull towers are already OP and as you can see from the past few months they have only been working on war boosts and not normal ones…

Now, with Uber hero items, tons of addition perks that strengthen the offense army and the own hero, even mid level 9x hero can take down top #10 bases, and not to mention, we have much more 100+ hero now than before. That should not happen, and we need more room to breathe. I vote for +1 max level for skull tower, and even +1 max level for firebolt tower, both of them take years to reach the max level, and tons of gold, but not as strong as gargoyle towers (with elite boost). Elite boost for skull tower seems too deadly, I still remember the day “Accursed Tower” boost activated, bases with heavy skull towers is immune to scroll free attack. Firebolt towers also, they are dead expensive to upgrade and take too long time, but now, its only useful place is near the gate to prevent 100% raid (1015 skulls) .So, my suggestions are:

• One more level for skull tower

• One more level for firebolt tower, with the ability to auto focus on more important target (hero or big dracomancer, big dragofroster…) if they are in range.