Elite Boost vs War Boost

Elite Boost is available to alliances starting at lvl 3 …now any alliance that has less than 8 members can not join in alliance wars…

Now these war boosts are won or activated when achieving 1st 2nd or 3rd place…and of course spill over out into the rest of the population and continue for 5 days and are extendable…

Not sure about players out there but that hardly seems fair to those of us not in a war ready alliance or just playing solo…kind of feels like we are being penalized for not belonging to an alliance of 8 or more…some kingdoms are tough enough with out getting war boosts…and those that are able to get war boosts also have the advantage of the normal elite boosts …wow a double whammy…

So really can these two entities not be kept separate…this is an awesome game …but having to battle a king that has war and elite boosts just doesn’t seem right…attacking or defending…

I usually attack people that have 6-7 boosts between Elite and Special Boosts more than what we run in our alliance, what i should say ?  :wink:

I wanna make you a simple example that is still happening in my alliance: we’re running only Blazing Knight and Tough Barricade we are lvl 39 we have 43/44 but we still use only those two as boosts. This because we decided that is better improve the level of the alliance so we could have more members and we could activate also more boosts. The gold to keep activate a third or fourth Normal Elite Boost there are but in this way we could take years before level up the alliance. Instead if we activate a War Elite Boost always activated 24/7 that’s could be even worst for us. 

Also leveling up Alliance Tower is important to get faster the next level of the alliance or to activate/prolong another Elite Boost.

Usually if you see that someone is too hard for you, i would go for someone more easy to beat, you will lose few skulls but better win the raid completely at 100% then raid a max base doing only “what i can do” because you’ll waste more skulls.

Also i think hardly a max alliance can keep all boost 24/7 without spending a penny…

This is exactly why the game is losing so many players now and getting few to fill their places, the game revolves around alliances and boosts, no way can anyone play it as an individual for fun anymore.

Even being in alliance doesnt make it fair or balance since only war winners have some of the boost making it much harder for some players.I personally avoid SK Apoc RL North bases most of the time outside war while my base get rekt by dragon user 90% of the time.

I think Flare games has totally overlooked the repercussions of giving these boosts out …winning something for coming in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd is a great idea…but why not award those to the alliances for the next war season…not sure how all this alliance war season works…frankly I’m not really interested…what interests me is the way it unbalances the alliances that don’t do war for one reason or another and of course those solo players…

The game as far as a game is concerned is good…I’m addicted to really…in some respects it’s totally unbalanced IMHO…getting gems for example…easy on an iPad or an Android …but try and get gems on a windows machine…unbalanced or what…Flare games knows about this but does nothing to help out the windows player…sort of unfair don’t you think…and that chamber of fortune is a real JOKE!!! I’ve burned many gems and received weapons an such which all I could do was sell them…

The the random battles…give me a break…a lvl 35 and you draw a lvl 60…what is that all about…oh ya based on trophy count…that’s just foolish…base it on experience points…or a combination of both…really sad when some one that is a lvl 65 with 400 trophies is sitting in the bronze league…not some thing I’d be proud of!!! Bad enough you get beaten by some one with twice the experience points…hell not even worth trying to get revenge…

It almost seems this game is created for strong rich players…just because this may have happened to you when you first started playing this game does NOT make it right!!!

Just had to vent…