Empty Defence - Biggest Disgrace

@CaptainMorgan @Chris

Hi FG,
What have you planned regarding this open bases during war?
This is such a disgrace for players to still follow this method to beat other players…

I recommend, we lock the layout set-up similarly we lock heroes before start of war…

6 Likes

I don’t disagree @IllidanVishnu but you probably missed last wars empty ‘Philstar’ defences (as Dumpster calls them!) posted by Artemusic. Capt M is aware, and they do say they plan to change things. But the devs don’t like the naming and shaming thing and to be fair, everyone now knows it goes on so just let it be friend, in due course it will be taken care of.

6 Likes

I would recommend taking some easy trophies if you were so inclined!

1 Like

I think we are all basically on the same page now. I do think the devs should put more resources into this game however. Could be so much better, but all good things in due time.

Peace, love and WAR!!!

4 Likes

I can take em down even with the full defence, Anyhow thanks for the showing up.

3 Likes

Must be a real blast fighting in TL :rofl:. Sorry, just couldn’t resist. Carry on :v:

3 Likes

Unfortunately some players and team restort to such practice.
I do hope bonus torch concpet is removed from the game to discourage such practice.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s a real shame :rofl:

Hehe that’s not me but an ex texas player :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Nah, one of your officers acquired the account from her. She hasn’t played in 6 months. And I know it’s not you personally, it’s your alliance. You opened defenses twice last season.

And your whole team played with open defense last war against mini Texas :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s perfectly within the rules. GOW does it too. Glad we agree! Your “whole team*” did it last season against Raketa in the final to get the last bonus torch. You couldn’t do that without opening defenses. It was a smart move.

If you want to play in an alliance that doesn’t do that, I’d suggest Gladitori.

*officers and mini accounts.

1 Like

No i don’t like this practice and I hope developers do something about it too.
I do know some of my teammates did it for bonus torch.

I think bonus torch concept should be removed to discourage such practice.

1 Like

Gladitori would love to have you. You should apply. Or Boom, maybe.

I pass!who wants to play with cryditori!
Boom is a good option but i have been there for a year, So don’t know if I will apply there.
But thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So you make your choices. You play for a team you think cheats to win, but you like winning, so you can ignore things. Ok! I get it.

No there are not good options left in the game.
I want to play in titan league within a competitive team.

1 Like

I think after all this time, (and it has been many seasons now that the bonus torch exploit strategy + extra VPs has been used) this would have been dealt with by FG by now. Don’t they realise how many gems players would’ve spent in a real war, and the fact they get none for season upon season of open defences?

This and the actual war system are the #1 things FG need to resolve soon. For some reason they go back to the GK when nobody has really highlighted that problem much in the last 6 months, and everyone knows superforging will overcome any GK anyway. Not sure why they don’t concentrate on the real issues.

It’s all a matter of perspective.

3 Likes

They’re doing it for you. Do you have any idea how many times you begged for the gk to be nerfed?

1 Like

I’m still not certain like others are that keeping 200% att speed and 60k+ LoH for GK would actually be killable for all but a few heroes, as it was…right now I don’t see a big problem, thus I haven’t suggested a GK change for some time, given that you can superforge a great GK if anyone had the time. The problem isn’t the GKs, its the heroes with the forging boost that I’m sure you asked for that is making GK’s appear easy for you, and the relatively cost effective forging cycle.

Although I’m certain I saw you needing gems last week again an alliance friend and still fail to kill the GK, guess must have been AP battle?

You should’ve lvl’d up quicly, then forged end game gear…that’s the smart play.

3 Likes