ENOUGH MOBILE STRIKE TUTORIAL !

STOP ALREADY, HOW MANY TIMES MUST I ENDURE THE MOBILE STRIKE TUTORIAL ? IT BUMPS ME OFF AT THE END AND I DONT APPRECIATE HAVING TO GO THOUGH IT MULTIPLE TIMES DAILY !

James the anointed

I kind of miss the be feared at the end of your sentence.

I would be happy to have video and here we have one player who is not happy to have video?

I would be happy if the same video is repeated, provided it happens every first time I press the button. Worth, when  each chest is 1million or few pearls or even gems.

Could you let me know on which platform do you play? Android, iOS?

@James, You know you don’t have to finish it. When the x in the right appear hit it. It really pretty short.

I play on an an Android and if I end it I don’t get a reward ! 

and William, BE FEARED !!!

Works on iOS and you get kill stuff in a tower defense style and see a picture of Arnold.  But it sounds like a bug, for you.

Use the right X not the left X. When it appears on the right just hit it.

I get it multiple times a day too, but I quite like it. No stupid sound or video, just ignore for 30s and press X.

I’m getting one type of video as well, don’t see the reason for complaining. Not like I’m watching it and focusing on it, lols.  Better to get same video over and over again than getting no video.

You are lucky to have mobile strike tutorial. Why complaining? in March when the video was on Windows PC I got Ceasar Palace Jackpot ads like 200 times in a row, Now its ok I have different ads like Dragon Mania Legend, Asphalt Extreme 8,etc and some time new one like the tribez. Don’t worry if you have the same 1 millions of time its a sign you gonna get so many video offer like 20,50 or 200 video without having ‘’ No more offer at this moment’’