Extend the Ninja Event duration

Flare… People all over the world can’t connect… Thanks to your servers. And with the cooldown between fights it’s impossible to finish the event! Make up for it… Extend the event for this ruined experience. 

Really? You had to post a new topic for the logical solution? Surely your demands are not as big as flare’s greed.

They conveniently ignore comments that seek recompense. It makes sense to have a new thread here. Hoping to receive some response. 

Upgrade your demands since FG is constantly forging its greed with unlimited pearls supply.

I ll be happy if i have a chance to finish the event! Playing in the middle of the night isn’t helping either

I agree. They could toss everyone 50 gems if they really wanted to help, but at least let me finish the rise of the ninjas without spending more gems on it. Or 500 Gems to allow us to skip the wait time once its back up. Either way I’d stop going crazy about this disconnect.

Double post

There is no reason why they cannot allow this 

The only way for anyone to finish the event now at the current time allotted would be to shorten the cooldown time of the last 10 islands and as others have suggested extend the battle limit to 35 to compensate for the server crash and others who were disconnected at 0% after starting the battle or COF crashing.

At the very least Flare should give everyone an equal chance to win the last 3 Uber Chests or at the very least a free one  as compensation.

How will more battles help to get coins missed crashed CoF? You cannot play an island again once you scored 3 crowns. In wars, you can get away with missed CoF because other team will have it too. But the punishment in the ninja event seems harsh for missing one ninja coin.

The only way for anyone to finish the event now at the current time allotted would be to shorten the cooldown time of the last 10 islands and as others have suggested extend the battle limit to 35 to compensate for the server crash and others who were disconnected at 0% after starting the battle or COF crashing.

At the very least Flare should give everyone an equal chance to win the last 3 Uber Chests or at the very least a free one  as compensation.

We already planned a compensation, but with the current issue it is something we will talk about again, as we will for the end of the event.

We will keep you updated. 

35 attempts?

now, many players who crashed - go through remaining islands, not opening chests by gems, so it would not be solution, just even more mess

WOW flare wants to control MY life for 3 days, have a tight plan of WHEN i need to play, and now the game have been down for 2h 30m. Thats 2 island run i now missed and have fucked up the possible plan for ending event without having to speed up cooldown.

But as before Flare dont do muvh about reported bugs, so lets just skip ninja event.

ign:nits007 you have wasted my valuable time.you guys want us to use gems to cool down the travel time,to open chamber of fortune containing ninja coin. In the middle of rise of ninja event my game stops connecting. I was on first rank before this shit happens. So now how would you compensate me? You will give me my time I wasted playing to come on top of leader board back? Or you are going to give me the gems I wasted to cool down the travel time ? Ign: Nits007

It looks like the first step these wiz tech kids took to address BEYOND EPIC FAILURE is to REDUCE the number of allowable battles in the Ninja game from 30 to 26. Meaning those who spent gems to race through the islands will be the default winners, with a big FU to everyone else.

So tell me, Is your staff doing hard drugs? Alzheimer patients? Or just terminally greedy and stupid? Because this is probably THE WORST solution to the problem. Frankly I doubt I will take part in another Ninja war and will urge my entire alliance to boycott it in the future. In fact, I urge ALL PLAYERS

BOYCOTT THE NEXT AND FUTURE NINJA EVENTS

There has not been any changes in the amount of battles you can fight.

Unless you fought a battle twice or had a crash, therefore didn’t progress further to collect the extra battles, everyone is able to reach the 30 battles.

Not according to my screen , which tells me I have only 26 battles.

So frankly I see absolutely NO, ZERO, NONE, NADA reason to participate in this farce in the future.

BOYCOTT THE NEXT AND FUTURE NINJA EVENTS

The only good that came out of this max frustration event is that I realised next one I’ll spend my time wisely and just play for gold! That way you have a fair chance of getting the gold you need to max some expensive towers.

What use it is for us to try when you’re locked at 26 fights and not losing any fights or missing any towers?!?

Also, the fight limit is 30 but you are actually allwed to redo a 2 crown attack and missing a fight possibility in the process? Man that is stupid. We all thought the fights are easy, but actually the event is hellish, not hard, but UNFAIR!

The players that will miss first place by a few thousands coins are all players that had a crash occur before the COF. 

Personnaly, I will miss first place by 2600 coins (two crashes). And I have spent something like 300 gems on cooldown. Those gems were spent for nothing as I will probably wont make the top 15.

Extending the event will fix nothing.