Extending time until players are displayed as "inactive" based on trophy count?

i want to extend the active players around it’s trophy range and just beginners…

trophy around 800+=“3day’s to become inactive”(because some new beginners are unlikely/bored to this game)

trophy around 1500-2000=7 days to become inactive"(maybe some players quit the game cause they aren’t have gems/resources anymore. and they are really hard getting lead on leagues and hard to find winning loots)

trohpy around 3000-4000+=“1 month to become inactive”(maybe because they are addicted to the game),

this may results to become inactive

-their device are accidently damaged/crashed.

-their acc are hack due to thieves, and waiting for a long time flare will respond to their lost account.

-they will take a rest and have vacation for a long time.

-they are grounded/being punished by their parents for a long period of time…

What do u think? :wink:

bro did u just get grounded? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not sure what you’re really talking about, can you please be more clear king joelie

I think he is saying the period of time one must be inactive to be tagged inactive in the game should differ depending on your trophies

I don’t see a reason why something like that should be needed.

It’s not flare that makes a player inactive - it’s the player himself that doesn’t play for a specific period of time. And he IS inactive no matter what the reason for that is.

Flare only changes the state to inactive. The player doesn’t really lose anything by getting flagged inactive (which he is).

Changed title to be more meaningful (before it was “Extending days”).

So you suggest to extend the time until players at your level are flagged inactive to one month just because you recently got grounded for one month?

Agreeing with mjbe. No matter what the reasons are, inactive players are inactive. Displaying them as such seems appropriate to me.

Moreover, being flagged inactive means no one can further attack you, which is good. The only advantage you have from being not flagged inactive is a higher chance of not getting kicked out of an alliance. However, probably if you aren’t online for a week and don’t progress or donate at all, they’ll eventually notice you’re inactive anyways, so you might still get kicked. Plus being still flagged as active but not donating might create the impression of “this guy wants to enjoy the advantages of the alliance, but is not willing to donate anything to help expand the alliance”, which in many alliances leads to getting kicked sooner or later.

Thus, a lot more useful might be simply talking to the alliance members and especially your alliance leader and explain the situation to him. Maybe he can agree to let you inside until the month is over or to let you join again after you can be active again. Otherwise, I guess there are plenty of alliances by now, so you’ll surely find a new alliance later. 

;)If my parents try to ground me from game I may upgrade my bedroom door to level 5

Then I would raid with mummy/froster/Arblaster combo.

for spells go poison/stun/swoardrain for range attacks.

use hero screem so they cant hear there credit card number being used if allowance farm is under lv 4-5?

when the gems arrive do not use them on wind boots. granny is not your real granny, anyways but thats another story…

smoke 2-3 gems in a glass bongoblaster before submitting angry ticket letter to child protective service support?

save the rest ull need all you can get when hero lv reach 17.5

taste the taste of that parental units! you just got revolted like royal

so what you’re saying is your gonna shoot,poison etc. your parent?

sigh…

Only because it’s baby Jesus Birthday I wont roast you for joke about my momma.

Dont know you well enough to tell if thats a serious question. Ill do my best…

Anyone reading a video game forum on Chrismas Morning I figured could use a laugh. so I wrote a joke.

Please do call the police if your feeling confused. Tell them that this 39 year old grown azz man is attempting to use powerful video game spells in the real world and your conserned this might be possible? hurry up before my frosters slow your ability to move?

KIDDING frosters arnt real (neather is santa but thats top secret, K?)

Seriouly kids DONT SMOKE GEMS! ITS A GATEWAY DRUG! ULL BE BANGIN PEARLS NEXT.

Heckelers rule!

(anyone genuinly conserned about my mothers well being or just always wondered what I look like under that cartoon Jason V. mask…PM me. Ill ship you a rare UNMASKED pic of me and my mom whoopin it up at my Christmas party at my house 12 hours ago! *warning pic not for kids* huck is drinking a beer and hes a role model to all the little kings.)

Sorry. no deceber 25th newspaper in the pic. if i had know it was gunna be used as proof of life i woulda fo sho!

an eggnog is yummy! gowd why dont they sell this all year. Merry Christmas!!!

Errm… this is going slightly offtopic, isn’t it? :wink:

Please stay on topic! :slight_smile:

agreed.

forgive me king Joelie!

hucky loves you

They do actually, in case they are leaders and want to go to a ski vacation or a summer one on an island, they have to negotiate the shift of the leadership of an alliance and it might happen they won’t get it back. For this I think 7 days is a bit of overkill :slight_smile: