FAME SYSTEM

What is it that decides the color and the number of stars on your hero’s picture frame. Also, how do I advance to the 3-star frame, as i am stuck on 2-star. I’m not even sure though how I got to the 2-star, I’m just wanting to complete the related quest. Please and thank you in advance. 

here is a screenshot of what i am speaking of specifically. 

wp_ss_20171208_0002 (3).png

When you earn enough fame by playing Odyssey, you’ll gain more stars and eventually ascend to silver and gold frame as well.

okay, thanks for the help!

Hi Sean1996,

I read your post regarding unlocking 3 Star bronze portrait may I ask what is the amount Fame you have?I can tell you this when you reach 2000 fame points you will unlock a silver portrait.A three star bronze portrait can be unlocked when you will have around 1,500 Fame points.I hope this answers your question.One Star when 500 fame points and 1000 fame points for 2 star portrait.

at which frame you unlock 3 Star Silver? over 6000 I guess. I have reach 5000 and I have no stars

I’d peg it at in or around 20k fame, based on the progress that I see on my a/c for the achievement.

At bit above 6k, no stars yet either

Hi Prometheus and Dheth and Warriornator,

How do you do?I hope you all are doing fine.

Oh my god!How many Odyssey have you completed to get around Six thousand fame points .I am still stuck at  3200 fame after 3 months of playtime.

correct me if I am wrong you actually have more 20000 fame points in your account .How you managed to get that much,If you can answer that please.Last month I unlocked a silver frame at 2000 fame points and still stuck at that.How does this frame system works?

warriornator does you frame have  laurel around it.

yes my laurels start to grow. I have half laurels around at 5K. Good to know 20k :slight_smile:  

I kinda do 230 every week since the beginning, more or less … 230 = 2 titans and 2 divine chests, and is decently balance with costs / difficulty

I have also over 7k and no silver star unlocked yet.

I bet the first star is for 10k

I don’t have 20k Fame points - I have over 7k and the achievement progress is maybe around 40% or so  (eye-balled)… that’s why I pegged it at around 20k.

I got 8500, i think i need 18000 of fame to get 3 stars silver frame 

Screenshot_2017-12-15-09-34-28~2.png

Hi Gilreal,

Thank You for the information.

Hi Prometheus,

Thank you for the information.It will Take a long time to unlock a three Star Silver frame(maybe a year for me).

We will get those 500 gems after another year of playing unless the adventure costs could be cheaper lol

HELLO EVERYONE,

I HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING PORTRAIT SYSTEM.LIKE I KNOW BY COMPLETING ODYSSEY QUEST WE UNLOCK DIFFERENT TYPES OF PORTRAIT BUT MOST US ARE IN DARK REGARDING SILVER PORTRAIT AND GOLD PORTRAIT.I HAVE TALKED WITH MANY VETERAN PLAYERS AND I ALSO CHECK FAME POINTS OF OTHER PLAYERS ON REGULAR BASIS THAT APPEARS ON MY MAP RANDOMLY AND THIS IS WHAT I HAVE FOUND SO FAR REGARDING PORTRAITS.

1)ONE STAR BRONZE PORTRAIT IS UNLOCKED AT 800 FAME POINTS

2)TWO STAR BRONZE PORTRAIT IS UNLOCKED AT 1000 FAME POINTS

3)THREE STAR BRONZE PORTRAIT IS UNLOCKED AT 1500 FAME POINTS

4)SILVER PORTRAIT IS UNLOCKED AT 2000 FAME POINTS

5)LAUREL START GROWING AT 3000 FAME POINTS.

6)THEN AFTER THAT AT 4000 FAME POINTS

7)AT 6000  FAME POINTS YOUR PORTRAIT IS FULLY COVERED WITH LAURELS

I ALSO ASKED ONE OTHER PLAYER WHO HAS AROUND NINE THOUSAND FAME POINTS AND THAT PLAYER ANSWERED ME HER PORTRAIT DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE STAR.SO,I AM WONDERING, WHEN WILL A PLAYER WILL GET ONE STAR ,TWO AND THREE STAR SILVER PORTRAIT AND ALSO WHAT ABOUT GOLD PORTRAIT.I HOPE @CaptainMorgan PUT SOME LIGHT ON FAME POINTS AND WHAT ARE THE EXACT NUMBERS REQUIRED FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF PORTRAIT.SO FAR WE ALL ARE GUESSING WHAT POINTS ARE REQUIRED FOR THEM.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME TO READ THE POST.

I think you get your first star at 10k. I don’t think anyone has one yet.