We have collected the most common questions with regards to friend-codes and vouchers and will answer them in this thread. We will continue to update when new questions arise.
How does the voucher system work in general?
A good general description can be found in the update notes for version 1.8.5
In a nutshell:
- You should use the voucher system to invite new players to the game. The easiest way is to send a friend-code to your friends with a message directly generated within the game.
- You will earn vouchers whenever a player who has entered your friend-code reaches a new hero level.
- If you give your friend-code to players who already play the game for some time, you also will earn some vouchers when they reach a new hero level, but you will earn A LOT MORE vouchers if you invite new players to the game.
- You can also add friends by using the friend-invite that is located in each player-profile; however you won’t get any vouchers from ingame-friends.
How many voucher-friends can I have?
Each player can have up to 20 voucher-friends. Additionally players can have up to 20 ingame-friends.
I have voucher-friends that have become inactive. I want to remove them from my friend-list. How can I do this?
It is easy to do this. Just visit the player profile and tap “unfriend”.
The player will be removed from your friend-list and you can add a new friend into the empty slot.
What are the best strategies to get high amounts of vouchers?
You will always receive vouchers if a friend who has entered your friend-code reaches a new hero-level. The more new hero-levels your friend has reached since the friend-code was entered, the higher the amount of vouchers payed-out.
So the best way to receive high amounts of vouchers is to invite new players to the game with your friend-code.
- A new player will level-up much faster compared to a player who already has a higher hero level
o You will receive vouchers more often.
o You will reach high voucher payout tiers much faster.
- If you invite a player into the game, who has not played Royal Revolt 2 yet, you will get a lot higher voucher payouts compared to a player who already played the game before entering your friend-code.
Why can I only enter one friend-code?
The friend-code basically is an invitation-code. By entering it you confirm which player invited you to play the game.
After you entered a friend-code the way to get more voucher friends is to send your friend-codes to your friends and invite them into the game.
The main-reason why we allow entering friend-codes also at a later stage of the game is that you get a 150-voucher reward for entering a friend-code. We also want to offer the 150 vouchers to players who already play the game for some time or were not invited with a friend-code.
Sometimes I get more than 20 vouchers and sometimes I get only 1 voucher if a voucher-friend reaches a new hero-level. Is that correct?
Yes this is correct.
If you invite new players into the game and they enter your friend-code, you will receive much higher voucher payouts when these players reach a new hero-level, compared to players who already played the game for some time before entering your friend-code.
But even if you only have voucher-friends who have already played the game when entering your friend-code, you will receive a bigger payout from time to time. You will get a bonus whenever a voucher-friend reaches a payout-tier for the first time. E.g. the first player who reaches the 2nd new hero-level since connecting with you will trigger a bonus payout. It will happen again if one of your friends reaches the 3rd, 4th, 5th … , new hero-level.
Is my friend-code valid infinitely?
No. Each of your friend-codes expires after 100 hours. If you are using the in-game share or invitation feature, every 3 hours a new friend-code is generated. However, if you are not using the messages created within the game, you should exchange the friend-codes you are using at least on a daily basis.