Kings and Queens,
We have just released our new version 4.3.
With this version, we squashed some bugs (iek) and introduce some Conquest changes.
· As already announced earlier, we made some changes to the matchmaking that will base the matchmaking not only on the previous Conquest scores but also on the strength of Alliances. This should guarantee a better Conquest experience for players.
Skull Bonus Changes
· In general, if you only fight with one Hero, the Skull Bonus remains the same. But Alliances that fight with more than one Hero will get an additional Skull Bonus. This will be a downside for one-man Armies.
o If you fight with 2 heroes every battle you do will get a skull bonus of +50%.
o If you fight with 3 heroes or more every battle you do will get a skull bonus of +100%.
· Conquest Tier Promotion/Demotion Screen
o We introduce a Conquest Tier Promotion and Demotion Screen. You can now see which alliances will be promoted or demoted and where your Alliance ranks.
- Flashing Stronghold button (on Conquest Map) when resources can be sent
- Notification Badge on Stronghold Button when Stronghold Building Upgrade is finished
- Conquest Stronghold: Design: allow Soldiers & Sergeants to collect Alliance building upgrades
- Supreme Victory: “Skulls needed” display bigger for better readability
- Same spell twice in Pro-League (If the issue still occurs, it is only a display bug, but will be correctly displayed in battle).
- Fixed a display bug for several auras (Heal Aura, Sonic Blast, Fire, Poison)
- Conquest Map: Troops can’t be assigned from towers to players when no troops are available in Stronghold
- Reduced Conquest Time:A lot of values were scaled (increased or decreased to reflect the reduction in days from 8 to 5)
- Tower Stone Costs (63%)
- Tower Building Duration (63%)
- Production Rates of Special Tiles on Conquest Map (158%)
- HeroPower Travel Costs (63%)
- HeroPower Baseattack Costs (63%) (16, instead of 25)
- Travel Cooldowns Soldiers, Builders Heroes (63%)
- We have reduced the stone and wisdom costs for most of the tiers even further.
- Visibility Range for Towers was increased (4,4,5,6 instead of 2,3,4,5)
If you want to discuss this news with us, you can do so below.