The Royal Guardians “Donkey”, Dragon “Goruc”, Sled “Trusty” and Granny beast blood-relative “Sultan” have finally arrived and they’re here to serve and protect! Learn more about those next level bodyguards with our
10 Facts about Royal Guardians
- 1. Each Guardian comes with an individual gameplay effect, activated as soon as the Guardian is called in battle, and a unique special ability, players can trigger by tapping the Guardian button a second time
- 2. Equip your Guardian over the “Royal Guardians” menu, which can be reached over the Throne Room and also the Battle Loadout
- 3. Your King won’t take any damage for the time he’s protected by a Guardian
- 4. The Guardian mode ends when the Guardian’s HP is fully depleted or the Guardian timer has run out
- 5. Some Guardians can be called more often than others in battle
- 6. Guardians can be found in Guardian Chests, which in turn can be obtained from the corresponding Guardian Chest Shop or won in a Conquest Event
- 7. A free Guardian Chest can be collected every day in the Guardian Chest Shop (3x a day, when you’re connected to Facebook)
- 8. Upgrade Guardians with Pearls or Pal Treats (depending on the Guardian) and a certain contingent of Guardians of the same type
- 9. There are Guardians which are harder to find than others. Pay attention to their rarity color.
- 10. The Royal Guardians will be made available once you have reached Hero Level 20.
Check out the individual Tutorial Videos (released throughout the next few weeks) for more specific information about each Guardian’s characteristics and start with the Basic Tutorial today!
- When using the Pal Flute spell in battle, the transformation from Pal to Beast will now happen instantly, since we removed the delay here
- The effect of all Pal Spells now matches the Pal’s animation and Cast Bar
- “Gargoyle Nests” and “Trioxin Towers” will no longer spawn units while they’re stunned
- Hero Items can now be melted down directly from the Throne Room’s Item Details screen
- Generals can now see their Soldiers current Energy status in the Tile Player Info Screen, making planning easier for them
- 2 new Conquest mailbox messages for finished Tech Researches and new Orders
- A new shortcut button was added to the Conquest War mailbox message
- When having insufficient resources for researching a Tech, a flashing UI element will now ensure higher awareness
- Improved legibility of “All Meltslots occupied!” message in Chamber of Fortune
- Fixed layout issues with “Cancel Order” confirmation pop up
- Fixed a bug for various Android versions, that made the virtual keyboard unresponsive
- Fixed a bug that scaled down the battle UI, when being hit by defense beast Archimedes’ stun spell
- Fixed a bug that applied the battlecry VFX to enemy units
- Fixed a bug that sometimes created an invisible ruin in player’s defenses, that caused a disconnect when trying to build a path on it
- Fixed a bug that would play the Pro-Ticket “collect” VFX and sound to be repeatedly played every time the menu was opened
- Fixed a bug where the amount of players on a Conquest map tile did not match the amount of players in a War if the Tower Guard that left the Alliance has not been not replaced
…also, stay tuned for some truly Wacko Winter Wonders snowing up Royal Revolt 2 throughout the month!
(Please note that, depending on the platform, you might have to wait a little bit before seeing the option to download the update manually.)
If you want to discuss this news with us, please do so below.