[Feedback Thread] Olympus Rising Forum Management

Greetings Mortals, This is just a quick post to inform you all that I am returning to take control of the Olympus Rising forum, again. Up until this point I have been busy with other tasks within the company, as well as moving to a new location, meaning I have not had time to keep my singular eye on the OR forum. For the last few months Madlen has been doing the very tough job of managing multiple forums as well as multiple other tasks she is responsible for as Community Manager. So thank you to her for giving what time she could and doing a great job of keeping the OR forum in working order! It is not an easy task during this long window in which we have been unable to feed you much positive info on updates. From now on, I will be your point of contact for all things OR, including any ongoing conversations you have with her. Note: she will still be handling Royal Revolt. Please note that, as before, I only have a limited time for dealing with the forum (we are also working on further updates for OR), meaning I won’t immediately be able to answer any messages you send me, so please have patience. I will obviously need some time to catch up on all that has happened, but I hope to start diving into that today, and will soon bring you some more information on the upcoming version. Looking forward to working with you all again. Best, - Cpt. Morgan

Thanks Cpt. Morgan for the handover!

Hello Mortals,

Thanks for giving me the chance to be part of your Olympus Rising forum! I thoroughly enjoyed discussing with you. I would have loved to give you more regular updates about the game, I am still sorry this wasn’t possible for the time I was a part of the forum team here.

Thanks for the warm welcome and well if you want to talk with me about RR2 :grinning:

See you guys and I know you are in the most capable hands now :slight_smile:

Take care :heart:

And like I always said: May Zeus be always in your favor!

Hi, thanks to both for this period of time.

However, @CaptainMorgan, I do suggest you keep Madlen here as well, if she can. She has helped a lot, and perhaps can continue to help you. Maybe only the important stuff? Or be able to direct you at the right topic ?

Welcome back @CaptainMorgan I almost thought you left us but I am glad I am wrong.

Thank you @Madlen for looking after or forum. Really loved your passion and commitment towards the community.

Thank you for all, Madlen.

You’ve been great. And funny.

Don’t go

“Thanks to Madlen. But now, @CaptainMorgan, can you re-enter *********, please? It is an important voice that is missing from this forum and revives it. I ask because it requires more confrontation also and above all to protect the weakest. We often read only the old crows. I refer to your magnanimity. If it is the censorship that must win, patience.”

This is a quote from a comment that I’ve hidden, in order to remind you all of this rule from the forum code of conduct:

As you can see, the user asked very politely, however, this rule applies no matter how politely you ask.

I’ll write to you in private.

@Madlen beside all said before i also liked your sense of humor and i will miss your MEMEs ?

Me joining the conversation when you appreciate my memes!

200w.webp?cid=790b76115ca37a563657454e6f

Me after reading your comment and leaving the OR forum again:

200.webp?cid=790b76115ca37a563657454e6f9

We are not that bad ? @Madlen.